Employer of Record (EOR) Services are a set of solutions from an Employer of Record company like Skuad, that gives freedom for globally expanding companies to hire and manage talent from anywhere in the world without setting up a legal entity or a global payroll processing team.
Having access to Employer of Record services means your business will focus only on hiring the right talent and managing their performance, while the rest of aspects like compliance, taxation and salary payment are professionally and lawfully managed by an EOR platform like Skuad.
How Employer Of Record Works?
Recruiting, or what many call partnering, has many advantages with an Employer of Record (EOR). It offers the client's organization the chance to manage their time all the more proficiently and adequately. The customer can see an immediate impact in cost efficiency, HR activities, representative benefits, finance, and by and large pay, along with compliance issues concerning domestic and global guidelines.
Worldwide Employer of Record, otherwise called Global Employer of Record, offers offshore assistance worldwide. The cost of rebuilding an organization can increase the cash flow. Employers can save these funds if they encompass an EOR and let them help expand their reach to different countries. As a result, they assist you in accomplishing your mid and long-term goals quickly.
Although the Employer of Record can swiftly recruit quality workers, they aren’t just a staffing office. They can help you raise your staff development plans rapidly. For instance, Skuad has a rigorous screening process to vet the best employees, which guarantees an organization a team of highly skilled employees. If you are a large organization, it may be challenging to prepare the necessary HR team and handle finance and bookkeeping units. Contrarily, they drive the best recruiting team with consistency and protect you from any fallback.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
EOR services vs Umbrella company - Key Difference
An umbrella company remits salaries for contractors through accepted payment channels. This is a prevalent payment method in the United Kingdom. However, those contractors are not on the rolls of the umbrella company: this is the key distinction between an umbrella company and an Employer of Record services.
Business Challenges during global expansion
Let us look at some of the most fundamental challenges the businesses face.
- Recruiting and employing a team overseas with the soonest turnaround time.
- The company may not be ready to bear the expenses for a new entity set up.
- The company does not know how to comply with HR or tax laws of different nations.
- The company is unaware of the advantages of expanding in a particular country. However, creating an entity would harm their budget and result in a loss of time.
- They may be unsure of the payment methods of the employees hired abroad.
- The company may find it challenging to establish a whole entity when they need the only person to manage their work in another country.
- The company is looking to hire a global team overnight.
- They want to expand to different regions but are unaware of the risks.
- They want to expand their business in different nations, yet they are unsure of offering employee benefits to their entire staff.
- They aren’t acquainted with the local guidelines and laws before creating employment contracts.
Many organizations are unsure of how to tackle such challenges. In that case, it is best to connect with an Employer of Record. They can help you build a remote team with ease and according to your business requirements. Additionally, they will comply with all the legal regulations to streamline employment procedures according to offshore rulebooks.
How Employer of Record Services help Global Expansion?
With the world going online, many organizations aspire to extend their services globally. Different companies want to venture into different domains, offering a range of products and services to a broader audience. Many companies feel the need to improve their worldwide customer base.
However, only planning for expansion or diversifying the business does not give the necessary results. The process of recruiting and employing individuals in another country isn't as simple as it may sound. Numerous organizations do not risk such expansion until they are stable in terms of finance, time and have strong know-how of legal assets, which can empower them to stay consistent. This is where an Employer of Record can help you overcome your obstacles!
What Employer of record services can businesses utilize for rapid expansion?
The Employer of Record manages the risks and guarantees that the company's employees benefit from following the local and worldwide HR and tax laws. Similarly, since the organization is utilizing the Employer of Record's services, the expense and time assumed to position an employee abroad is essentially reduced.
Here are a few more ways in which an EOR can help you grow your business:
- Assist in any visa applications needed for the staff who are planning to move to another country.
- Reduce the risk related to HR and cross-country finance management by abiding by the laws.
- Assist the employees in local dialects concerning the HR and employment contracts. Convey the employees the employment benefits your organization may have to offer.
- Ensure that the employees are paid on time.
In a nutshell, an EOR assists organizations with venturing into different countries at the same time. At Skuad, we help companies with cost-efficient and time management techniques in hiring remote teams worldwide. Each employee is hired after a stringent process according to your requirements. We can provide you with robust support by eliminating the need to set up an entity in a different country.
Read Next: How To Choose The Right Employer Of Record (EOR) For Your Business?