Hire Adobe Illustrator Developers
Adobe Illustrator is a drawing and designing application that is used specifically for professional purposes. With this application, one can create drawings of small, simple designs to more complicated compositions with many elements. Many things can be designed using this application, such as posters, patterns, icons, symbols, logos, etc. The designing of several graphics using Adobe is done by the vectors present in it. Vector graphics are composition graphics that use curves, lines that are basic geometric characters. These types of graphics are resolution-independent, i.e., at any size, their clarity will not be compromised. That is why vector graphics are the best choice for creating any size and type of design.
The job of an Adobe Illustrator developer is to work on the existing system in improving its quality and working and customizing it according to the needs of his clients. A few skill sets one has to have to be an Adobe Illustrator developer are:
- Basic coding and programming.
- Knowledge involving graphic designing and special effects.
- Time management
Adobe Illustrator goes hand in hand with Adobe Photoshop. This is a great application for creating material for social media platforms, marketing, presenting logos and whatnot. An expert, Adobe Illustrator developer, has a great scope in this field. The developer can work with a company or as a freelancer helping businesses to promote their brand most appealingly.
Learn more about Adobe Illustrator
Adobe makes use of vector graphics which is why it is a very popular choice for many users. The images created in this application can be resized without the resolution quality being compromised. This is because the vector artwork makes use of mathematical relationships in describing curves and lines. The vector positions are related to one another by a mathematical formula. The advantage is that when the images are resized, the positions of these vectors are precisely recalculated for maintaining resolution. The vector graphics used here are very different from any other imaging software, for example, Photoshop.
Adobe Illustrator can store the created files in several formats such as PDF, SVG, EPS, VML, WMF. For example, work stored on PDF allows texts and images to display independent of the software and hardware. The whole work is stored precisely in pdf with each element in place. This is just one example; each format has its unique properties, and Adobe Illustrator allows its user to store in whichever format they wish to store their work in. Following are the other file formats that the created work can be saved in: -
- AutoCAD drawing (DWG)
- BMP (bmp)
- AutoCAD interchange (dxf)
- JPEG (jpg, jpe, jpeg)
- Flash (swf)
- Enhanced metafile (emf)
- PNG (png)
- Text format (TXT)
- Macintosh PICT (pct)
- TIFF (tif)
Apart from this, Adobe Illustrator can import files in several formats. Some of these are:
- Adobe Illustrator (ai, ait)
- AutoCAD Interchange File (dxf)
- Adobe (fxg)
- BMP (bmp, rle, dib)
- AutoCAD Drawing (dwg)
- Enhanced Metafile (emf)
- JPEG (jpg, jpe, jpeg)
- Targa (tga, vda, icb, vst)
- Text (txt)
- Microsoft RTF (rtf)
- PCX (pcx)
- Photoshop (psd, pdd)
Important features of Adobe Illustrator
This software application is the best for developing quality illustrations and creative artworks. It is widely used by web designers, graphic designers, visual artists and professional Illustrators. A few properties of Adobe Illustrator are:
- It is very popularly used for creating images, designs, diagrams, graphs, logos, and various printed media. It is also used to recolour a photo and convert it into a sketch-like image. Creating high-quality, scalable content with this application is very easy.
- One can freely use his creativity and express his ideas accordingly. He can create aesthetic logos and big posters for Billboard.
- Realistic objects, with several tools available on this application, can be designed. Mesh tool and gradient tool available here can make any object look real. Smooth surfaces can be made, and fine shades can be added very conveniently to the objects. For example, cartoon characters can be made very easily.
- 3D graphics and information graphics all can be designed here with ease. A variety of functions are available here, which allow users to create their best work.
- Apart from this, Adobe Illustrator allows its users to export and import the files in several formats. This allows the file to remain in its pixel-perfect shape, especially when saved in a PDF format.
Roles and responsibilities of Adobe Illustrator
Basic knowledge of coding and mathematics is vital to be a successful Adobe Illustrator developer. The developer working with the IT developers running a business will need to have an analytical mindset and creative approach to tackle the project's needs. A few requirements to be a successful Adobe Illustrator developer are: -
- The developer needs to research, design, improvise, implement the ideas, and develop new systems or work on the existing system.
- He/she must know about texting and evaluating new applications.
- A developer needs to have a keen eye to find out the areas that require modifications and must be able to work on those areas with efficiency.
- A developer must know how to develop quality assurance procedures, tools, metrics and processes.
- He/she must know how to maintain the system and upgrade them accordingly.
- A developer must work in a team with other developers, designers, business people and analysts. He should also be able to train users accordingly.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Self-directed, trustworthy, and prompt in complex work situations.
- Customer-centric approach and work ethics.
- Time management and teamwork skills.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Adobe Illustrator Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure of Adobe Illustrator developers
The salaries of the Adobe Illustrator developer are decent but vary accordingly with the place, requirements, and experience. The annual salaries of Adobe Illustrator developers in India lie between US $7,000 - 15,000 in India. Developers who have additional skills get paid even more. The developers in the USA get paid even higher. The annual salaries of the developers may lie between US $160k to US $277k, depending upon the seniority and experience.
Freelancer and contractual basis work
Many developers who work remotely prefer working as freelancers and on a contract basis. Many companies who want to promote their brands on social media, many influencers, and business pages hire these developers to customize the application according to the requirements. There is a very good scope for skilled developers who are creative with an analytical mindset and who can cater to the needs of their customers.
Adobe Illustrator Certification
There is no need for specific certification in the software that runs the Adobe Illustrator application. Engineers, technicians and programmers with basic mathematical, coding and programming knowledge can work as Adobe Illustrator developers. There is a huge scope for skilled people in developing codes that customize the already existing application and add new and exciting features to this. Businesses need the best graphics and illustrations to promote their brand image; pages need pictures and text that are of high quality, cartoons, characters, animation, websites all need an application that can make them look appealing and attractive to the visitors. Adobe Illustrator can get this done very easily and with much less hassle. So the developers that have the required skills and can make the existing application even better have a really good career option as an Adobe Illustrator developer.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!