Hire Adobe Photoshop Developers
The design and the look of an app are arguably some of the most noticeable aspects of application development. An excellent aesthetic helps make an app user-friendly and marketable - to achieve the appropriate aesthetic, the front-end needs to be above reproach! A front-end development team needs to focus on many things and not just the code. Design and graphics are a part of that. Of course, design is not limited to simply how a website is presented visually. Design is also concerned with how functions like gesture controls, zooming, etcetera work.
Adobe Photoshop is a behemoth of an app and arguably the best-known photo editing app on the planet! It is known for its various tools and uses in design, photography, and several other professional avenues. But that is not all it can be used for!
Front-end developers everywhere rely on the numerous functions, algorithms, plugins, and APIs used with Photoshop. The Photoshop SDKs available allow developers to build their unique User Interface (UI) Panels, use external scripts to automate Adobe Photoshop functions, use plugins written in C++ to automate the Photoshop functions, and much more. The sheer flexibility of Adobe Photoshop means that you can create unique workflows for image processing in addition to excellent aesthetics.
A good front-end designer should be as familiar with the rigours of design tech as with HTML5 or CSS tech. Hire an Adobe Photoshop developer to ensure the quality of any project!
Learn more about Adobe Photoshop
Since the first launch of the Photoshop SDKs back in 2011, the availability of variety and compatible software has risen exponentially. There are APIs available to use Photoshop to create in-app plugins from scratch or to integrate the functions of Photoshop into pre-existing apps or software. There is truly no limit. If the API you need does not already exist, then there are plenty of in-depth guides to show you how to create your own! So, you can use Photoshop for your own design needs.
Some of the most used and newest APIs and compatible software available are the following:
- C++ SDK - This one provides a more low-key integration between pre-existing apps and Photoshop but is dead useful. It allows you to add image processing abilities to a piece of software. For example, custom image filters and allows your software to use more image formats, etcetera.
- Photoshop API - An excellent melding of different apps! This API allows you to use Lightroom and Sensei in conjunction with Photoshop to customize online (web or server-based) workflows! For example, reflowing banner-ads, cut-out images, and much more.
- PixelSquid - Using the 3D objects you designed on PixelSquid in Photoshop has never been easier!
- Trello - Now Photoshop assets can be easily imported to Trello to help you organize that list even more minutely!
- Arranger - Arranging those art assets into complex geometric patterns has never been easier! Photoshop is now compatible with Arranger! That wave pattern is now easily accessible.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Important Features of Adobe Photoshop
Now all this data is all well and good. But what are the practical uses exactly? Let us explore them! Here is a list (which is by no mean exclusive) of the things which an Adobe Photoshop developer can achieve:
- Building UI Panels for Photoshop - Every project has its own unique needs for its graphics and design. Often the tools needed can be buried within different menus, and the defaults do not meet your needs. An excellent method of speeding up your work and customizing your experience is making your own Photoshop panels! Arrange all the tools you need in the exact order you want them. The process of doing this is super easy! These panels can be built using the Adobe CEP (Common Extensibility Platform) in HTML-5. This has the added advantage of being usable in most - if not all - Creative Cloud (CC) applications. Additionally, you can include scripts within these panels to further automate your image processing needs.
There is little that Photoshop cannot do to take the graphics and design of a new website or app to new heights!
Roles and Responsibilities of Adobe Photoshop Developers
- They must be familiar with the intricacies of front-end development and subsequently with UI design.
- A general grasp of graphic design is also necessary.
- The ability to create original and creative designs and graphics is expected.
- Additionally, a grasp of video editing is handy even if it is not necessary.
- Creative thinking and visualization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team working and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of working with the latest software packages.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Adobe Photoshop Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure of Adobe Photoshop Developer
PayScale reports that US $54,844 per year is the average pay available in the United States for an Adobe Photoshop Developer as of September 2020. The starting salary is the estimated US $32,000 per year, with the higher end being at US $72,000 per year.
In India, PayScale reports a median salary of US $5,601 per year as of August 2020. The entry-level pay is US $2,200 per year and the higher-level US $13,000 per year.
These numbers are estimated on the basis that the jobs are contracted and full-time. There is an expectation that the numbers will rise, and the opportunities available will become more common as the online market expands.
Freelancing and Contractual Basis Work
Adobe Photoshop Developers are versatile; therefore, they can be hired for a variety of jobs. Everything from website design to larger apps and software. There are plenty of opportunities to work both freelance and contracted. The freelance market is easier to break into for this and will allow you to build a varied portfolio of projects. This can be a great way to build up to long-term and more permanent work.
Additionally, you can design your extensions and plugins for Photoshop. These can then be sold and distributed to the entire community using Creative Cloud. The platform to do this on is Adobe Exchange, which is already integrated with Photoshop and easy to use.
Adobe Photoshop Developer Certification
Being an Adobe Photoshop Developer opens many doors. It is a crucial part of the web design industry as well as the app design industry. It has a unique place in both due to the flexibility in the number of computer types (PC to tablet to mobiles) and Operating Systems it can be used on.
Being hired as an Adobe Photoshop Developer is an excellent place to be simply because of how many options are available in both the contracted and freelance markets world over!
If you are an employer, hiring an Adobe Photoshop Developer for your project is simply a must because they can ensure that product UI is designed to work the most efficiently and looks fantastic!
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!