Hire Azure Cloud Developers
Azure is a cloud service that is created by Microsoft. It is also known as Microsoft Azure and is created for testing, building, deploying, and managing services and applications through data centres managed by Microsoft. It supports many programming languages, frameworks, and tools from third-party sources and Microsoft specific. It also provides a platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Users are free to choose from the services offered to run an existing application in the public cloud or design a new scale application. It provides tools not only to the IT sector but also to other fields like e-commerce and finance. The service is also compatible with open-source technologies.
Azure can supplement or replace the on-premises server. Users who subscribe to this portal can use cloud-based resources like databases and virtual machines. The use case of Azure is extremely different, and these computer resources can provide infrastructure components like the Domain Name System (DNS) servers, Windows Service services or any third-party applications. Azure also supports other third-party operating systems like Linux and hosts databases in the cloud. Top companies like Microsoft, HCL Technologies, Deloitte and Accenture hire Azure Cloud developers with a good salary package. Experience and knowledge in the field are necessary. They are also hired in other fields like E-commerce and finance.
Learn more about Azure
The initial release of Microsoft Azure was on 27 October 2008. Earlier, Azure was called Windows Azure, and later it was renamed to Microsoft Azure in March 2014. The service uses large scale virtualization at Microsoft data centres, and it provides more than 600 services. The platform is also commonly used for disaster recovery and backup. Some companies use Azure’s storage for the long-term data retention requirement. Azure is used for services like analytics, networking, and virtual computing and much more.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Important features of Azure Cloud
Azure Cloud is one of the most important cloud service providers. It offers options for PaaS, IaaS and SaaS. It supports many programming languages. Some important features of Azure Cloud include
- Data Resiliency: The data is stored physically in data centres operated by Microsoft while using Azure cloud storage. To store data, Azure SQL warehouse uses Azure blob storage. Many companies or organizations use this service to store their important data while ensuring the resiliency of the storage. Any data stored in Azure cloud storage has a minimum of three copies of the data stored in the data centre.
- Data Security: The security in the Azure cloud is strong and is built at different levels. It can be customized according to the requirements of the users. Azure’s data security is managed by encrypting the data through various mechanisms. The data service is enabled for Storage Side Encryption (SSE).
- BCDR Integration: Azure storage combines with the BCDR strategy with options for Disaster Recovery and Backup. Azure backup is a service that is used for creating backup copies of files, applications, folders.
- Capacity Management: Planning the storage capacity is a tiring and time-consuming process. Azure provides a storage solution called StorSimple, which helps to overcome the challenge. It has many features that mark the requirements of storage.
- Single Pane Operations: A single pane operation is necessary as it gives visibility about the infrastructure, whether on cloud or on-prem.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Azure Cloud Developer
An Azure cloud developer is the one who creates cloud-based applications. Azure developers are in big demand in the job market and are hired by top companies worldwide. While developing cloud-based applications, you require different mindsets and skills. Some of them include:
- Should have in-depth knowledge and experience in the field.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Should be able to create prototypes and validate proposed solutions and get feedback.
- Should work with the Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, change control and resolution.
- Software prototyping and construction – Designing and building plus modifying web applications and database objects with the help of Microsoft Technologies.
- Should be able to coordinate coding and testing activities and verify various alternatives before suggesting technical opinions and resolving technical problems.
- Experience in Agile Software development.
- Should know about creating high level, low-level design documentation with UML.
- Should have experience with the .NET Framework and other technologies like Web API.
- Should have experience in working with a global enterprise solution.
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may occur from applications or integration of various components.
- Experience in IoT solutions is a benefit.
- Actively benchmark application code to diminish performance and scalability issues.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in object-oriented programming, multi-threading, data structures and dependency injection.
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code, able to create and execute unit integration tests.
- Should have theoretical knowledge and strong practical skill in creating cloud software.
- Problem-solving skills
- Communicative skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and Logical skills
- Team player
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Azure Cloud Platform Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure for Azure Cloud Developers
An Azure developer has high demand in the job market and is hired by the top companies. There will be an increase in the coming years for the job. The average salary of an Azure Cloud developer is around US $138,164 per annum in the United States. In India, the annual average salary of an Azure Cloud developer is around US $5,386 to US $8,752. This may vary depending upon the knowledge and years of experience.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
Most of the companies at present consider IT expertise in most of the fields. A freelance Azure Cloud developer has got the independence to work according to their flexibility. They can work remotely as well as on-premises. Some companies hire Azure Cloud developers on a contractual basis. If you are an experienced Azure Cloud developer, you can set attractive packages.
Azure Cloud Certification
The IT sector is always in need of updating. A certification is a way of upgrading your knowledge to the next level. Certification is certainly an advantage for keen job aspirants as it helps sharpen the skills and has also got several other benefits. An Azure Cloud certification is always a good option. It is an opportunity to exhibit your knowledge in Azure services, cloud concepts, security and privacy, Azure workloads, and support. Microsoft Azure certification is one of the most demanding certifications in the cloud market. It can be used for preparing any Azure-based role. This certification can also be a highlight in the resume for enthusiastic job aspirants.
This is the best time to invest in technical training and the demand for this field is big at present. There will be an increase in this sector in the future too. So, this certification can help you boost your career opportunities and open a wide range of possibilities for you in the job market.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!