Hire Azure Developers
Azure is a suite of services offered by Microsoft. The best thing about Azure is, it is always open for expansion and is not steadfast. Azure helps businesses to overcome some of the most common challenges. Azure lets you develop, manage and deploy different applications and tools to get a job done efficiently. The solutions offered by Azure are wide-ranged and serve various industries, including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, government, and financial services. Azure offers over 600 services. However, cloud computing targets three prominent sectors, and those are SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS. Businesses that opt for Azure choose from a wide range of services, including building apps, storage, networking, and many more.
What does an Azure developer do?
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Why should you choose Azure?
If you ask most business owners or developers, or entrepreneurs why they prefer using Azure, they will probably say Azure is resourceful. It can support you on multiple occasions. If you’re still skeptical, here are some most common Azure applications that you can find.
One of the most common ways software teams use cloud services is for storage. The safest and secure way to access data and keep track of it is through cloud storage.
You can create Linux and Microsoft virtual machines easily using Azure. You can have a virtual machine with all the desired functionality instead of the hardware in front of you.
Visual Studio comes as an Azure add-on. It offers support to developers for the entire application lifecycle management of ALM. Tracking code changes, collaborating on a global scale, performing load tests are some of the features for Visual Studio.
For a business that wants to build new applications, you will find Azure a handy tool. Apart from building the app, Azure can also help with testing and deployment to ensure you can release the app seamlessly.
Benefits of using Azure
You’re already aware of what Azure can do for you. But why is it important to have a cloud service? That’s because cloud computing is not just the trend. It is the future. Here are some benefits of leveraging Azure.
Azure helps to cut down on unnecessary costs. For a small to medium-sized company, this means a lot. Instead of spending on expensive heavy and space-occupying data centers, a cloud computing solution is more welcomed by businesses.
Azure is flexible. No investment in new hardware is needed, operating system, etc., for developing new applications. Azure offers the flexibility that is loved by all.
One of the prominent reasons for businesses to use Azure is it is secure. While software developers can protect data from data theft, what about natural disasters like earthquakes or floods? The built-in redundancies of the cloud ensure that your data is safe.
Requirement - hard skills
- Educational qualifications include a 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Should be experienced in developing and designing cloud application using Azure
- Experience with SQL Server should be able to build complex Programmes using TSQL.Familiarity in building cloud applications using Azure Services like App Service, API Management, Blob Storage, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, etc.
- Experience in building microservices using Service Fabric and Spring boot, Spring REST, Web API, spring JDBC, Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity in building scalable single-page applications deployed in azure end to end using Angular 9 or above.
- Must know how to create, deploy, configure and scale applications in Azure environment
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Must be familiar with, Azure AD, and Azure B2C
- Has a good understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
- Has a good knowledge of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet
- Must know how to support and implement large Azure cloud development projects
- Knowledge in availability and capacity management
- Knowledge and experience in Monitoring Tools Integration
- Skilled in Infrastructure as a Code tools
- DevOps knowledge and skills
- Knowledge in security management
- Should be good in people management, relationship management, and client presentation
- A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent is needed.
- Work experience for five years or more as Software Developer using Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in software solution development using Azure PaaS services. Experience with tools like Azure App, Azure Functions, Service Bus, CosmosDB, Azure SQL Database, Event Grid, Azure
- Must be experienced in web front-end development using HTML 5 / Angular/ React.
- Experience in creating web APIs using ASP.NET MVC is a huge added advantage.
- It is good to have a working knowledge of GIT.
- 2+ Years of Software Development experience in a customer-facing role.
- 3-5 years exp with at least one project on Azure PaaS
- Design and build robust, scalable, and secure technical solutions on the Azure Cloud
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of containers and DevOps
- Azure certifications are strongly preferred, demonstrating an understanding of core concepts.
- Any experience with Cloud Native deployments is a huge plus.
- Possess the ability to write code following SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Design.
- Must be able to write unit tests for your code
- Working knowledge of DevOps best practices and experience setting up and working with VSTS / Azure DevOps build & release is a plus.
- It is a plus to have working experience in an onsite-offshore model.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- An active Azure Certification.
- Hands-on Azure ARM templates
- Exposure to Azure Security and Networking
- To collaborate on pre-sales activities and work with a consulting mode to deliver customer-specific solutions.
- Openness and ability to learn new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
As a senior Azure developer, you’re expected to have at least 6-10 years of work experience in the related field with a four-year degree. Or you may have a three years degree and an advanced degree with equivalent work experience.
- You should have knowledge of designing and delivering Azure API and associated data platform solutions. You should also be familiar with designing and integrating Azure platforms in a manner that allows the management and provision of data securely and reliably—delivering and presenting Proof of Concept variants to prospective customers.
- You must have experience supporting solution architects in problem analysis.
- Might need to work in different shifts as per business requirement.
- Should be able to educate the team on selecting the right Azure service.
- Develop Azure cloud applications as per business requirements provided.
- Implement CICD Azure pipelines.
- Must be able to provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems
- Good to know Terraform HashiCorp Configuration
- Experienced in at least two operating systems - Windows, Unix, or Linux
- Skilled on Azure in Database administration SQL or Oracle Skilled in automation using different automation tools
- Knowledgeable in network systems d: Knowledge in web application systems
- Should be able to collaborate on pre-sales activities and work with a consulting mode to deliver customer
- specific solutions
- Experience in migrating applications to the cloud
- Strong foundational expertise with either Microsoft or Java technology stack
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The candidate should have worked on the cloud for the one last year from his overall
- Building solutions with a microservices architecture; designing and building scalable SaaS solutions and RESTful applications on Azure.
- Infrastructure configuration management and automation experience (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Cloud-native and standalone database experience
- Messaging experience (Kafka, JMS, SQS, SNSetc.)
- Experience in deploying, scaling, and building solutions utilizing stream / micro-batch data processing (Spark, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of quality standards and software development life cycle processes which include requirement gathering, high-level design, detailed design, coding, testing, and support
- Should be able to write clean and high-performance maintainable codes. clean and high performance
- Develop and support software
- Support application maintenance and database integration
- Support maintenance of interfaces, including enhancing new functionalities.
- Design and develop scalable software solutions in Azure PaaS services.
- Support test and deployment of new features
- Should be able to review codes
Although the remote hiring concept has been around for some time, the ongoing pandemic has made remote hiring predominant among companies. However, remote hiring will stay even after the pandemic is over, is what the experts believe. Whether you’re looking for freelance, full-time, or contract Azure developers, we at Skuad can help you hire the best talent tailored to your requirements and industry.