Hire a Blue Prism Developer
BLUE PRISM is a UK-based software development business specializing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The firm provides software robots that assist in automating clerical back-office activities much like humans.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is widely seen as the future of automation. RPA solutions like Blue Prism take advantage of the software potential for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to automate processes by synthesizing data and removing repetitive, high-volume operations. The cutting-edge RPA technologies, such as Blue Prism, provide enormous job opportunities for Blue Prism developers.
Blue Prism software helps businesses become agile and cost-efficient by automating tedious back-office procedures (often performed physically and hindered by organizational regulations) and boosting the accuracy via the development of a Digital Workforce. The Blue prism tool has a flow chart like design with drag-and-drop functionality for automating individual business operations. This tool can be installed and automated within 4-6 weeks.
Tools & Developing Technology of Blue Prism
Blue Prism is a collection of RPA-related libraries, tools, and runtime environments.
Each software robot is composed of two primary components:
- Process Studio
- Object Studio
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
What is Process Studio?
The process studio resembles a standard flowchart. It is the place in which a process is formed. In addition to the functionality provided by Object studio, it enables the sequencing and testing of business logic, control loops, variables, and object calls inside a visible business flow. The process defined in the Process Studio often looks a lot like a flowchart.
A process behaves similarly to a human user. It carries out the logic of a software robot. It's almost as if you're interacting with numerous programs to complete a set of stages that may be invoked by actions to complete the same processes.
Stages of Process Studio
- Multi Calculation
- Data Item
What is Object Studio?
Object studio is a tool that allows us to develop Visual Business Objects (VBO). The VBO is designed to work in conjunction with other applications.
Stages of Object Studio
- Multi Calculation
- Data Item
Difference Between Process Studio And Object Studio
A process studio is a tool in which the flow of the process is defined. Any page of a process is executed from the main page, regardless of which page you are currently on. While the object studio is a tool in which the application's objects interact.
Roles And Responsibility Of Blue Prism Developer
The major responsibility of a Blue Prism Developer is to design robots on the Blue Prism platform, which mostly entails creating robotic processes through code. These procedures are designed to adhere to a set of criteria that speed up the entire process without requiring extensive human participation. However, we cannot confine the responsibilities of a Blue Prism developer to coding alone. The position of a Blue Prism developer may vary depending on their years of expertise (i.e., their experience), the precise requirements of the project, and a variety of other considerations.
Requirements - Hard skills
- Should have hands-on experience developing Blue Prism.
- Participating in the solution design process per business requirements.
- Appropriate comprehension of commercial needs in addition to technical information.
- Feasibility study and gap analysis.
- Capabilities for troubleshooting difficulties and determining the fundamental cause.
- Participating in the Quality Assurance Verification process to assist the QA team.
- Adhering to code conventions, such as correct commenting, design, nomenclature, and security standards.
- Capacity to meet expected deadlines.
- Participating in the peer review process for codes that adhere to design specifications.
- Adhering to industry standards for code creation, review, and release.
- Capacity to resolve problems quickly upon going live.
- Regular updates to top technical personnel on any significant issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of RPA technology to offer value to the project.
- A can-do mentality and a positive mindset are essential to assist the project as needed.
- Conducting proof-of-concept analyses to determine the viability of the suggested automated solution.
- Collaboration with operational teams across the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and roll-out.
- Identifying and resolving issues during UAT and System Integration Testing (SIT).
- Execute administration tasks in the live Blue Prism system, such as executing programs, examining logs, and managing resource PCs.
The functions and duties of a senior Blue Prism developer are not limited to any one category; they encompass all of the duties listed above. Additionally, they may be required to participate in more strenuous duties such as the following:
- Collaborating with the Business Process Management (BPM) team and coordination to provide a seamless delivery that meets business needs.
- Implementing BPM processes in accordance with BPM best practices.
- Contributing to the process of BPM integration with current services and applications.
- Analyzing databases and doing intermediate database tuning.
- Optimization of code and identification of possible bugs and faults.
- Estimating the work required to complete each line item in the business requirement document (BRD).
- Gap analysis through BRD evaluation and identification of the same in BRD.
- Developing a work breakdown structure that is aligned with the BRD and the high-level solution design.
- Verifying the work breakdown structure using test cases to ensure that no action items are missing.
- Contributing to the deployment process by developing a reusable module diagram and bundling the solution.
- Assist in conducting UAT and SIT tests, as well as reporting the results.
- Assist in the maintenance of the quality and change control processes.
- Collaborating with the project's leaders to ensure the project's continued improvement.
- Assessing the functional and technical viability of the new automated processes.
- Documentation for the creation of automation-specific solutions.
- Developing novel RPA solutions.
- Identifying Blue Prism's technological infrastructure needs.
- Pre-UAT test technique development.
- Prerequisites for adopting a structured change control procedure.
- Daily monitoring of and resolving challenges with RPA processes.
- Collaborating with a business analyst and a subject matter expert to identify processes and conduct feasibility analyses.
- Configuring new Blue Prism objects and processes from a programming perspective. Additionally, they are accountable for maintaining the developers' code base.
- Developing and sustaining solutions for other pertinent terms, such as ODI, PDD, and SDD.
- Communicate with the Blue Prism product support staff on software-related problems, make suggestions for enhancements, and seek advice from other Blue Prism community members.
- Attending meetings to build processes and identify issues with a solution.
- Outstanding capacity for team leadership.
- They must have excellent communication and negotiating skills and the capacity to deal with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Capable of overcoming challenging obstacles in the Blue Prism environment.
Salaries for Blue Prism developers vary according to their position. According to market research, it runs from USD 98,000 to USD 112,375 per year. Salary is determined by an individual's job title, location, and experience.
Blue Prism Developer Certification
Certification as a Blue Prism developer may help you develop professionally and also advance your career. As a sophisticated and advanced technology, RPA is a difficult domain in which even minor mistakes might result in a plethora of issues in an existing system. As a result, companies are always on the lookout for technical personnel who are capable of overcoming RPA's inherent hurdles. Without a doubt, the finest option in this respect is a certified Blue Prism developer. As Blue Prism maintains a rigorous accreditation procedure via its certification test, qualified candidates are capable of maintaining business RPA delivery requirements efficiently.
How Certification can help you?
It is self-evident that the Blue Prism certification positions a developer well in the Blue Prism employment market. The accreditation not only provides a professional with superior technical advantages, but also enables him to easily get employment not just in the IT sector, but also in the RPA industry.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Blue Prism Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.