Hire C C++ Developers
C and C++ are programming languages used for embedded devices and graphics related software like games, video editing apps, and photo apps. C and C++ make developing web applications an easy task. Both languages help developers in understanding how the interaction between software and hardware takes place. These programming languages are easy to understand and are therefore quite popular among developers. There are many software packages – possibly your browser too – that are C or C++ based. Despite being low-level languages, both C and C++ are faster than most high-level languages.
C and C++ are two of the most popular languages used for programming in the world. Both the C languages have been in the IT software industry for around forty years and have solved several software problems. Even today, C++ has been used in various high-performance software like Firefox, Chrome, Adobe products etc. Since these languages bring you closer to the hardware, you can become more effective in handling other languages. Today browsers, video editing apps, photo apps, and gaming engines are in high demand, and all these applications can be built on C and C++. So, if you must develop high-performance software such as these, then C and C++ are the best choices for you. The high demand for high-performance applications has also led to an increase in the demand for C and C++ programming languages, so many big companies today are looking to hire C C++ developers.
Learn more about C and C++
C++ was introduced in the 1980s by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension to the C language. C++ is a middle-level programming language that is much faster and more advanced than the C language. C supports Object-Oriented Programming that is not present in the C language. C++ is fully capable of performing the four primary Object-Oriented Programming functions – polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction, and encapsulation. C++ can be used in programming operating systems, browsers, graphics, game engines, database engines, and cloud systems. The C++ language has been used in many famous products such as Ubuntu, Chrome, Adobe Products, Firefox, Photoshop, Unreal Engine, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB etc.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Important features of C and C++
C and C++ share most of the features. They both have earned a big name due to their simplicity, powerful nature, portability, structure etc. Let us have a look at some of these features one by one
- Simplicity: C and C++ languages are written in simple English, making them very easy to understand and program by developers.
- Powerful Nature: C and C++ are very powerful low and mid-level programming languages capable of writing high-level performance apps. They have several functions, data types, and statements.
- Case Sensitive: C and C++ are case sensitive languages just like Java and NET. This is one of the main features of these languages, which means that both these languages treat lower-case and upper-case letters separately. Therefore, “MAIN” and “main” are both different in C and C++ languages.
- Compiler Based: This means that both C and C++ are compiler-based languages that require a compiler to first compile a program before running. Without compilation from a compiler, no C and C++ based programs can be executed.
- Syntax Based: Another main feature of C and C++ languages is that they both are syntax-based. This means that these languages have rigid rules and regulations, which make for strong syntax-based programming languages.
- Modularity: This means that while using C and C++ languages, a developer can design an application by breaking codes in a subprogram.
Roles and responsibilities of C C++ developers
The above features made it very clear why C and C++ languages are so famous and high in demand. These simple languages enjoy great popularity in the IT sector, so many companies are willing to hire C C++ developers. The competition between businesses is increasing day by day, and each enterprise wants to hire the best developers. C and C++ developers that IT companies are hiring have the following roles and responsibilities
- Should be well-versed with C and C++ languages- Companies are looking for immensely knowledgeable C and C++ languages and how to write programs from them. Surface knowledge will not do. In-depth knowledge is mandatory.
- Should also have adequate knowledge about operating systems such as Linux based OS and Unix based OS.
- Should be well-informed about databases and database system management.
- Should be equally informed about agile software development methodology.
- Should be able to write, edit, and analyze C and C++ codes.
- Should be able to maintain the quality of C and C++ codes.
- Should be aware of development documentation.
- Should have knowledge about automation and organization.
- Should help in identifying bugs and bottlenecks and must be able to provide solutions for the same.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced C C++ Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
The salary of both C and C++ developers can vary from one company to another and on other factors such as the skill set of the developer, education, certification etc. According to salary.com, the average salary of a C developer in the United States is US $81,050. The range of C developer salary falls somewhere between US $68,603 – US $91,402.
The salary of a C++ developer can be divided into junior C++ developer, average C++ developer, and senior C++ developer. These levels can be based on factors such as education, additional skills, certification etc. The average salary for a junior C++ developer is US $41,000. The average salary for an average C++ developer is US $72,000, and the average salary for a senior C++ developer is US $120,000.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
Many IT companies are looking to hire C C++ developers on a contractual or a freelance basis. C and C++ developers can use various freelance portals and websites to become C C++ freelancers. Freelance jobs on C and C++ programming offer two kinds of payments: fixed price and hourly. There are many freelancing sites where C C++ developers can register themselves and decide their hourly rate. These prices are usually bargained between the employers and the employee. With your attractive rates, you can work on multiple projects and earn a handsome salary.
C and C++ Certification
C and C++ developers are in high demand in the IT market, which is why big companies are willing to hire C C++ developers with the required skill sets with a training certification. An academic degree in C C++ programming may seem enough to become a developer, but it has become quite common with such intense competition in the IT sector. What employers are looking for is certification in C C++ developer programs offered by various platforms. That will help the employee in building a high-quality portfolio that will help him in getting attractive jobs. A C C++ certification is also valuable for C C++ developers as it also serves as a guiding factor in deciding salary. So, if you want to become a successful C C++ developer, get your certification today and become a professional!
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!