Hire Dart Developers
Learn more about Dart
Dart is known to be a programming language that is used to code Flutter apps. Dart enables the programmers to develop apps with a programming language that is specialized for user-interface creation. Dart is a language that is meant for the server as well as the browser. There are few usages of Dart for the programmers who use it for the development of applications. There are a few ways to run Dart code. Given below are how the Dart code runs: -
- Stand-alone: Dart development kit enables Dart to operate in an atmosphere like a command-line interface. Different language tools feature in the Dart SDK and comprise Dart functions.
- Futuristic: The code of Dart can be compiled in AOT as machine code. Flutter is used to create different applications, which are deployed in the application stores which are compiled in Dart code.
- Native: Different features enable Dart to compile the files, and the feature is only exposed to the capability of different mobile devices with the help of Flutter.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Important features of Dart Programming Language
Dart is compared to Java which is known for being a "boring" language. It is a programming language that is open-source and has many different features which are useful for programmers. Different features of Dart make it one of the most used programming languages. Given below are some of the best and important features of Dart Programming Language: -
- Open Source: Dart is a programming language that is open-source, which means it is freely available. It is developed by Google, approved by the ECMA standard, and comes with a license known as the BSD license.
- Platform Independent: The programming of Dart also is known for supporting different primary operating systems such as Windows, Linus, etc. There is a virtual machine that is of the Dart and is known as Dart VM, which allows us to run the code of Dart in every operating system.
- Flexible Compilation: The Dart enables the users to have the flexibility to compile the code and use it fast as well. It has two types of compilation processes, and it also makes sure that it is transferred in the other language, which can also run in the modern web-brewers.
Roles and Responsibilities of Dart Developers
Different responsibilities are associated with the job role of Dart Developers. The candidates should make sure that they fulfil all the responsibilities associated with their job profile to complete their tasks on time. Completing the given task before the deadline helps you get a promotion and is one of the responsibilities you should fulfil when you are hired as a Dart developer. Given below are the roles and responsibilities of the Dart developers: -
- Dart developers should make sure that they follow the organization's guidelines and have basic social skills.
- Dart developers are responsible for designing as well as developing apps and writing clean code.
- Dart developers should also fix the bugs in the system and look for any issues in the software and resolve them as soon as possible.
- Dart developers should have the basic knowledge of the development of Agile and understand why it is necessary.
- Dart developers should be able to write documents that are concise and maintain them properly.
- Dart developers should be able to understand how to optimize the software that is client-facing.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Dart Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure of Dart Developers
The salary structure of Dart developers is different in different organizations. The salary structure differs based on certain factors such as allowances, benefits, change in the salary according to work experience, promotion, and many other factors that determine the Dart developers' salary. The basic salary for the candidates working as dart developers is US $140,000, which changes according to the different policies of the organization.
The companies put advertisements on different websites to ask candidates to apply for the job and get hired for one accordingly. Therefore, the candidates should make sure that they fulfil all the responsibilities associated with the job role to get selected for the role of Dart Developer.
Freelancing and Contractual Basis Work
Many companies hire Dart developers for specific periods or specific projects. In that case, these companies go for freelancers or contractual basis workers. Many websites where freelancers and contractual workers in Dart development can post their profiles for companies to see. If you have enough experience and confidence in your skills, working as a freelancer can be a truly rewarding experience.
Dart Developer Certification
Dart is known to be one of the most used programming languages by users. Having a certificate course in the same helps you increase your chances of getting selected in the organization for the role of Dart developer. The benefit of having a certification in Dart is that you get hired by the organization as they know that you have completed a certificate course in Dart.
We, at Skuad, cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!