Hire Electron Developer
Learn more about Electron
The architecture of the Electron is quite simple. Multiple processes are running simultaneously to enable the running of any application very smoothly. The processes in Electron are divided into two categories. There is a single main process, and then there are multiple renderer processes. The main process is responsible for running the main logic of the application. The renderer processes can be launched only after the main process has been run. Both the main and renderer processes can run with Node.js integration only if it is enabled.
Important features of Electron
Here are some of the most important features of Electron that render it one of the most popular project frameworks:
- High performance - It has been observed that the applications developed using Electron give high performance on cross platforms. Their performance is sometimes even higher than the native applications. As Electron uses a single code base across all platforms, development becomes quicker. If the applications are set to load only necessary components, the performance is enhanced further.
- Reusable framework - As mentioned earlier, Electron uses a single code base across all platforms. Hence, the developers are not required to write a new base code for web applications. They can use the one written for desktop applications. This reusability of the framework makes the developers' lives easier.
- Reduced expenses and time - As compared to other frameworks, it takes much less time to build an application using Electron. This saves the time of developers. The saved time automatically translates to reduced costs. Hence, one can say Electron is a complete savings package.
Roles and responsibilities an Electron developer
Mentioned below are the primary roles and responsibilities of an Electron developer:
- To have demonstrated experience with Electron3
- To collaborate with other teams
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To understand application performance strategies
- To monitor the updates and security of the deployed applications
- To be familiar with code versioning tools such as GIT, Bitbucket and SVN
- To plan, design, develop, test and deploy applications
- To develop training videos, infographics and/or tutorials
- To be in the loop with the latest developments in the field
- To have foundational and practical knowledge of project management
- To provide end-user support
- To optimize the built applications
Here are the primary skills that an Electron developer must possess:
- To follow the code testing best practices
- To be familiar with server engineering and admin responsibilities
- To write clear, reusable codes
- To troubleshoot and debug applications
- To have a thorough understanding of the core principles of Electron and its APIs
- To know at least one front-end language such as Angular, React or Vue
- To manage the lifecycle of the developed application
- To support other teams and your team members
- To train the clients to use the application after deployment
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Electron Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary structure of an Electron developer
Electron is one of the most used frameworks. It's easy usage and high performance make it very popular amongst developers. Based on that, the demand for Electron developers is high in the market. You will find that, on average, an Electron developer is paid US $107,759 per year. This number varies depending on several factors and components. To ensure you are fairly compensated for your work, check the salaries of similar roles in other companies and firms. Keep up to date with your market research and leverage your knowledge to get excellent salary packages.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
Go on the internet and search for freelancing platforms. You will be surprised to find tens of them with amazing opportunities waiting just for individuals like you to be grabbed. Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour, Indeed are some of the famous and most used freelancing platforms on the internet. Freelancers set their rates and bid on projects to acquire the opportunity. Usually, a freelance Electron developer charges US $52 per hour. Freshly graduated individuals are very attracted to freelancing. It is a way to gain more market experience. You can even do freelancing while in college.
A certified Electron developer is recognized as a skilled, experienced, and talented developer in the market. That is why it is essential to get certified as an Electron developer. There are several certification courses available online as well as offline. Most of these certification courses are available at affordable prices. If you cannot pay your fees due to financial issues, some institutes even offer scholarships. Some of the most excellent online Electron developer certification courses are Master Electron.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!