Hire Ember.js Developer
Ember.js is fabled for a short six-week release cycle. The new releases allow it to implement fixes and keep new ideas on board in the fast-moving world of web development. The rapid release cycle is a large contributor to the steep learning curve of Ember.js. Ember.js allows the developers to configure codes as per their specifics to achieve desired application behavior by utilizing a naming scheme as it prefers convention over configuration.
URL is the backbone of Ember; thus, it ensures identification for any resource connected to the web as it is the fundamental of network identification. URL protocols guide links to transfer information efficiently. The definition of every UI is HTML-based. Therefore, Ember.js offers tight integration with a well-oriented template library HTML runs based on Ember templates.
It is easy to learn and widely used by big giants like Apple, especially Apple music, Netflix, Twitch, Linkedin, Microsoft, etc. Software Engineers are popularly attracted to Ember.js because of its desirability in the following services:
- Ember CLI: (Command Line Interface) easily hosts a web page needed with a blueprint to innate a project file.
- Ember Data: It is an efficient tool that helps to organize on the client's side and communicate with the server.
- Ember Forum: it is an active community responding to queries by users and experts, just a click away.
A portion of the astonishing advantages of Ember.js incorporates decreasing scoping error with function declarations of the fat arrow, arranging your code with modules, and making more decipherable unique content with template strings. Ember.js provides inexhaustible use to developers when it comes to handling complex functionalities while juggling a bunch of problems.
Ember.js is in demand with companies, big and small, who hire experienced UX/UI designers and developers to help with planning, designing, executing, and developing ambitious, clean, and efficient web applications.
Following are the most interesting highlights of Ember.js
- Core: The development model runs on HTML and CSS core base.
- Routes: URLs are managed by routes as core functions.
- Fixes: Ember Inspector Tool ensures necessary debugging in applications.
- Reliability: If the substance of utilizations gets changed, Ember.js utilizes formats that naturally refresh the model.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Ember.js Developer
The demand for Ember.js developers is exceeding day by day and the demand exceeds the supply in most cases. The roles and responsibilities of an Ember.js developer have been highlighted below:
- Web Development: Developing complex web and mobile front-end applications using Ember.js. Write high-performance and sustainable front-end applications primarily using the Ember.js framework.
- Code Writing: Clean and understandable code must be written to fix bugs and solve problems using Ember.js. Knowledge of web standards and experience with cross-browser compatibility. Delivering high-quality code that is maintainable and readable.
- Optimizing and Implementation: Implying new features and optimizing existing code proactively.
- Collaboration: Working closely with back-end engineers, product managers, interaction designers, and other software engineers and working within one sub-team of front-end developers using Ember.
- Flexibility with Tools: Dealing with other tools such as Node.js, Serverless Framework, PostgreSQL, Python, Airflow, AWS, Terraform, Docker, CircleCI, GitHub comes in handy in the realm of web development.
- Debugging: Understanding of web technologies and good command of front-end debugging.
- Support: Coach/mentor/support/guide other developers to help with their ember development skills and maintain healthy team dynamics.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant experience: Demonstrable experience in building efficient, interactive, and well-constructed web applications. Knowledge of integrating with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Apt knowledge of Ember.js: Developers must have used Ember.js prior efficiently and have knowledge of Angular.js, React.js, Vue, etc.
- Extensive knowledge in User Interface Development Technologies: The knowledge of HTML, JSON, and CSS come in handy for an Ember.js developer.
- Ember.js Skill Tree: With Ember.js, developers and companies often map a skill tree for easy understanding.
- File Layout: Classic, Pods, MU
- Templating: Handlebars, Helpers, and Modifiers
- Structures: EmberObject, Native Classes
- Decorators: Using and Writing
- Routing (includes Routes, Router, and Controllers)
- Components: Ember, Sparkles, Glimmer
- Component Patterns
- State Management (tracked and computed)
- Testing Technologies: QUnit, Mirage, Sinon
- Documentation: How to document (UML - ?) the workflow of a particular feature
- Concepts of the Ember ecosystem: Apps + Addons + Engines + node packages
- Creating addons and engines
- Low-Level Ember: ember-CLI, broccoli, babel, glimmer
- Maintaining Efficient Team Dynamics: An Ember.js developer has to work within departments; therefore, excellent communication and team-building skills are necessary. Multi-tasking and time-management are great skill sets to have on board.
- Analytical Skills: An Ember.js developer must have attention to detail to learn and use new software scripts and languages.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Ember.js Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
How Giant Apps Use Ember
- Accenture: The Fortune 500 company makes versatile use of Ember.js that even extends to conducting client case studies.
- Linkedin: With Ember.js, Linkedin has accomplished native app functionalities, web-push notifications, and manual memory management.
- Batterii: It is a collaborative digital workspace for teams, and it actively uses Ember.js to create ideas, share objectives, and update activities in real-time.
Freelancing and Contractual Opportunities
A wide variety of start-ups hire off site Ember.js developers to build web applications from scratch using posting from freelancing portals. Ember.js is used with long-term projects to avoid potential legacy issues and keep code fresh, readable, maintainable, and clean. Hence, there are long-term opportunities available for freelancing Ember.js developers with required qualifications, skills, and experience. The remuneration that a contractor or freelancer can earn is directly related to the skills and experience.
Ember.js provides learning courses, and official certification is accredited to developers from emberschool.com, Ember's own learning website portal for comprehensive learning. Developers looking for Ember.js official certification can acquire desired skills in Ember.js from the community itself. Learners are taught the language of the developers and garner real-world skills and aptitudes in coding and front-end frameworks. The modules range from creating dynamic HTML and CSS using handlebar templates, learning in-demand parts of ES6, using Ember.js Router for URL applications to organizing Ember data, and implementing firebase integration. Apart from official certification, a plethora of courses is available online for developers to harness more knowledge and skills as an Ember.js developer.
In the age of web development, Ember.js developers are highly sought after across companies. From big giants to small start-ups, Ember.js forms the basis for any web development pitch and requirement. Certifications in Ember.js enhance a career in software development and coding. Employees can further expect a diverse environment that promises a rewarding career in the long run.