Hire Ext JS Developers
Sencha Ext JS is one of the leading standards for business-grade web application development and offers the important tools required to build robust applications for tablets and desktops. It also increases the productivity of development teams by integrating into enterprise developing environments using IDE plugins. The code is highly readable as it follows the MVC architecture. To make a powerful UI, it provides a set of widgets. An Ext JS developer is the one who should have deep knowledge in Ext JS and be able to create web applications as well as do code reviews and so on. Some companies like TCS, Accenture, Cognizant and others hire Ext JS developers with an attractive salary package. With experience and required skills, job aspirants can flourish in this field.
Learn more about Ext JS
Ext JS was originally built as an add-on extension of the Yahoo User Interface Library (YUI) and was developed by Jack Slocum in April 2007. Ext JS’s initial version was a set of utility classes, and the library was named YUI text. The first version retains no dependencies on external libraries, which makes them optional. The latest version can be used as a single script that contains all components and classes in one file or by creating the application with Sencha Cmd. Ext JS is a composition of classes that has its capabilities and has its class system. Ext JS empowers the team to create applications with a compelling user experience.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Important Features of Ext JS
- It has customizable UI widgets that have a collection of rich UI like pivot grids, forms, grids, charts, and trees.
- It has compatibility with codes compared to the older one.
- Ext JS is protocol-agnostic and can get access to the data from any back end source.
- It has a flexible layout manager. It aids in organizing the display of data and content across multiple devices, screen sizes and browsers.
- Advanced data packages decouple the UI widgets from the data layer. It allows the client-side collection of data in high functional models.
- Ext JS has got customizable themes available in multiple out of the box themes that are consistent across the platforms.
- It reduces the cost of web application development.
- It increases the productivity of the development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Ext JS Developer
There is a great scope for an Ext JS developer. There will be an increase in the demand for this sector in the coming years. There are some roles and responsibilities for an Ext JS developer. Some of them include: -
- Should be able to work on agile-based projects.
- Should have in-depth knowledge and experience in the field.
- Should be able to perform a detailed impact analysis.
- Should be capable of performing code reviews and providing code to optimize the performance of the application.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the required programming languages.
- Should be able to ensure quality and collaborate with different teams.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in Ext JS using Sencha Architect 4.
- Should observe the procedures' quality places from CMMI 3.
- Should have a passion for building engaging interfaces.
- Should have experience in UI Frameworks and should be willing to be part of the core product development team.
- Rapid prototyping of concepts into wireframes and mock-ups for approval.
- Should have the ability to perform Real-Time-Testing while developing.
- Should follow Agile processes and contribute to Sprint.
- Modern UI frameworks to write back-end code to prototype independently; extensive JSON based UI building experience; knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Should design engaging, creative, and user-friendly app interfaces using CSS and the latest HTML techniques.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced ExtJS Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure of Ext JS developers
An Ext JS developer is in high demand in the job sector at present. In the United States, the average salary of an Ext JS developer is around US $78,265 per annum. The annual average salary of an Ext JS developer in India is around US $6,691 to US $20,073 (Rs. 5,00,000 to 15,00,000). The salary package may vary depending upon the number of years of experience and in-depth knowledge in the field.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
A freelance Ext JS developer usually has flexibility and independence in choosing their work. They can work according to their convenience, either remotely or on-premises. Some companies hire Ext JS developers on a contractual basis, too, and there are lots of opportunities available in the job market on a contractual basis. The developer can get a fairly good salary package depending upon the experience and knowledge in the field.
Ext JS Certification
Certification is essential in the IT field as it is a fast-paced sector and demands constant updating. A keen job seeker should always have a passion for learning new trends and technologies in the field. A certification can polish your skills and provides networking opportunities as well. It gives a broad understanding of the topic. A certification in Ext JS can be useful in many ways. It can help you to boost your career prospects and increase your earning potential. It gives an in-depth knowledge of various tools, applications, and features of the Ext JS 5. It will help learn the best practices in application architecture to build an application using Ext JS 5 interface to feed from live data. Taking a certification can prove your commitment to this career path and helps you to stand out differently from the other competitors. Certification is always an advantage, and it helps you to highlight your resume. It helps recognize yourself as an experienced professional and can lead to a wide array of job opportunities for job seekers.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!