Hire Front End Developers
Today, the world is spending more and more time on the Internet to accomplish tasks or seek entertainment. Every time someone searches for some information, there are multiple links that get thrown up in the results. People sometimes spend as little as milliseconds browsing your web page before moving on to others and finally picking one up to go ahead. Therefore, for businesses, it is not just important to come up in the search results but also equally essential to ensure a good user experience. The adage of the first impression is the best impression stands good in this matter. A whopping 94% of people surveyed said that their first impressions relate to the website design.
Website design includes many important factors, the prime one being its look and feel, especially of the landing page where people get to when they click on search result links. The other factors are ease of navigation, link connectivity, response time, accessibility, and so on. The branding of a business is linked with its website also. Also, people tend to relate to the colors and look and feel there. When the people who land up on a web page explore further, it has chances of going all the way to becoming a purchase and generating revenue.
This brings to the fore the importance of front-end developers, who give life to a website design and create the multiple screens that we interact with on a day-to-day basis. Simply put, they are the ones who create the visual appeal through what is referred to as the user interfaces of the web pages. The user interfaces make for a large part of the user experience, making or breaking online businesses.
Requirements - hard skills
- Proficient in writing, testing, and implementing UI/UX designs, with a good sense of visual appeal.
- Experience working on one or more mid to large-size projects, mostly on the user interface.
- Experience working with front-end components and their integration with server-side components.
- Good understanding of front-end development best practices, with code optimization for functionality, performance, and scalability.
- Good knowledge of database programming and SQL concepts.
- Intrinsic interest in the latest trends in front-end development.
- Creating mockups and prototypes, if required.
- A self-learner attitude, especially with the emerging technologies.
- Complete ownership of assigned tasks and timely status reporting to multiple stakeholders, if required.
- Good understanding of various testing methodologies/tools and unit testing of code.
- Good understanding of versioning tools like Git/SVN, etc.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
- Total end-to-end ownership of the modules/project as assigned, along with team responsibility.
- Ensuring timely delivery of high-quality code while mentoring junior members.
- Managing dynamic project requirements by constantly interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Evaluating and ensuring minimum risk in project timelines and technologies adopted.
- An innovative and proactive approach to problem resolution, both technical and non-technical.
- Understanding the product roadmap working towards its success.
- Performing code reviews to ensure best practice compliances.
Choosing the right front-end developers is essential for the success of the project. The versatility of the front-end developers working on the project will truly prove to be the differentiating factor. Hence, it is important to reach out and find the right set of people to bring your project to life. We at Skuad can help you hire the best front-end developer talent in the industry, tailored to meet your requirements.
We cater to various sectors - Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.