Hire front-end development developers
The front end is the face of your application that can distinguish between a successful and failed application. The competition is tough among players in the market who might be producing a similar type of application to yours. Therefore, the front-end through which the user will interact can make a lot of difference between picking your application or your competitors’.
Well-crafted front-end designs can help brands establish their own identity. With solid and intuitive UI/UX designs, you can attract more users to your business. To create a unique UI/ UX interface, you will need a front-end developer with a robust knowledge of front-end technologies. In this article, we will discuss the requirements essential to hiring front-end development developers
Development technologies and Development Industries:
Almost all industries need the help of experienced front-end developers to present their products and services to the world. Industries like healthcare, e-commerce, fashion, education, consultancy services, and freelancers need the help of front-end developers for their websites and UI/ UX software.
Roles and Responsibilities of Front-End Development Developers
The roles and responsibilities of a front-end developer include developing the codes for the front end of the website. Thus it is all about implementing the visual elements that are seen by users on the website.
Any front-end developer requires strict coordination with the back-end developers. Thus, the best job responsibilities of a front-end developer include the inclusion of designing with the programming. The front-end developers work with UI/UX designers.
The entire role revolves around defining the application’s looks and its effective functioning. The technical feasibility of the UI/UX design, use of the high-end website tools, and collaboration with different team members and stakeholders are the main responsibilities of any front-end developer.
Requirements - Hard skills
- Should have a working expertise in Bootstrap, SASS, CSS, GRID system, etc.
- Should have developed multiple websites and applications using a complex REST API from different clients.
- Should be working on different code versioning tools, such as SVN, Git, or Mercurial.
- Should have handled partial page updates, Ajax, asynchronous request handling, etc.
- Should have working exposure to the cloud, SonarQube, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
- Should know graphical tools.
- Should be fluent in optimizing applications for maximum speed and improving the existing websites.
- Should be fluent in designing mobile-based features for different clients.
- Should have good professional relations and understanding to collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to provide seamless web and mobile applications.
- Should have expertise in writing functional requirements related to guides and documents.
- Should be an expert in creating quality mockups and prototypes for different clients.
- Should extend a helping hand to the team of back-end developers to work on coding and troubleshooting problems.
- Should know the basics of search engine optimization or SEO techniques.
- Should know all basics about browser testing and debugging and the testing tools like Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Should know about software like Photoshop, content management systems, and Adobe Suite.
- Should know how to monitor app or website performance and monitor the changes in the website traffic to rectify the website or application usability.
- Should always write reusable codes and libraries to maintain the codes for future reference in the project.
- Should have working knowledge and a deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Should have practical experience in client-side configuration management and troubleshooting and configuration issues.
Requirements- Soft Skills
Gone are the days when only hard skills were required to ace the workplace, whereas now, developers need to possess soft skills to grow professionally and individually. Below we have listed some major soft skills that developers should have.
- Decent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Delegation of authority.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Managing multiple high-priority projects.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Understanding the requirements of the business.
- Open to constructive criticism.
- Team player.
The technical specifications and fluency of the front-end developer may not only guarantee that the person is fit for your projects or requirements. The overall responsibilities of a front-end developer are way more than designing, coding, etc., and include being a team player. The key responsibilities of front-end development developers are not limited to a good understanding of the technology and domain but to the following:
- A front-end developer should be able to perform exceptionally well in a fast-paced environment.
- A front-end developer should possess excellent multitasking and analytical skills.
- He/ She should stay updated on all emerging technologies in front-end development.
- A front-end developer should gather feedback from different sources, evaluate the concerns, and offer highly customized solutions for users and customers.
- A front-end developer should value the creation of high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- A front-end developer should enjoy new challenges and offer out-of-the-box solutions for different coding and programming issues.
- A front-end developer should handle the fast-changing technical environment and be capable of sharing technical knowledge with team members.
- A front-end developer should be an effective communicator within and outside the organization who can manage clients and internal teams, respectively.
Salary Structure of Front-End Development Developers
The salary structure for front-end development developers depends on the type of project and the project’s location. Further the factors like full-time, part-time, contractual, or remote location may decide the salary structure of front-end development developers.
The total years of expertise in handling the front-end development decides the level of the developer that can be junior, intermediate, or senior developer. The valid certifications in front-end development may positively impact the total remuneration of the front-end developer.
Thus, the key factors deciding the salary structure for front-end development developers are the duration of the project, number of years of experience, certification, availability, etc. The average salary of a front-end development developer is 114,402 US dollars. The highest salary of a front-end development developer goes up to $130,083, and the lowest salary goes up to 95,722 US dollars.
Front-End Development Developer Certification
Front-end development is a vast field that has multiple tools and technologies. Thus, different front-end development developers can excel in one technology and gain certification. The different certifications in front-end development developers include:
- Basics of web development and coding certification
- Full-stack development with ReactJS certification
- Responsive website development and design certification
- Build a full website using WordPress certification
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS) certification
- Networking in Google Cloud certification
- Data engineering, Big Data, and Machine Learning on GCP certification
The finest option in selecting the right front-end developer for your business is to go for the ones with certifications. These certifications ensure that the front-end developer has deep technical and functional knowledge of front-end development.
How can Certification in Front-End Development help you?
Front-end development certification enables the developers to optimize the best out of the tools and technologies. Thus, it is highly beneficial for the companies and projects to go for the certified front-end developers rather than those with no certifications.
Skuad has the best team of front-end development developers. Thus, Skuad is your first choice when it comes to hiring talented front-end development developers for your long-term or short-term projects.
- Front-end development covers the data into a graphical interface.
- Front-end development can be created using Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Front-end development allows full accessibility, speedy development, and performance.
- Front-end development is easy-to-use, highly scalable, and comes with powerful features.
Skuad is a renowned platform that helps create global HR teams for different professionals. Thus, hiring exceptional remote talent and managing your teams becomes easy with Skuad. It doesn’t only offer recruitment solutions but helps in creating single invoicing for multiple channels.
The easy handling of regional compliances, managing the payroll, and benefits of the employees are easy using a global platform like Skuad. It uses high-end SaaS-based tools to handle global teams and ensure scalability to different business requirements.
The other best features of Skuad include global contracts, global workforce, global payroll, custom integrations, etc. Thus, whenever you’re looking to hire front-end development developers, all you need to do is to reach Skuad at the earliest.
Talk to Skuad experts today!