Hire Google App Engine Developers
With the advancement in technology, cloud computing is becoming more common day by day. Network bandwidth is getting cheaper and becoming an everyday necessity. Microprocessors have also evolved with time to produce powerful mobile phones. Industries offering cloud-based services have shown immense growth, such as Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine, Rackspace Cloud, Microsoft Windows Azure, etc. Businesses are being carried out through these cloud platforms. Google App Engine is one of the most popular platforms that provides cloud-based services to start-ups and large companies.
Google App Engine is a platform developed by Google that allows users to develop and host web applications on Google's cloud system. Google App Engine helps users develop and host applications written in Python, Java, Go, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, .NET, etc. It is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution which means that it brings users a platform to develop scalable applications on Google Cloud. Google App Engine manages the application which is developed through various Google’s data centers. So, a developer is left with one responsibility only – to develop the application on Google cloud. The Google App Engine handles everything else.
Google App Engine's services are messaging, in-memory caching, job queues, scalable data store, cron tasks, etc. The security offered by Google App Engine makes it a very popular choice in the market today. Many IT companies are looking to hire Google App Engine developers.
Learn more about Google App Engine
Google App Engine is a PaaS product that helps developers in creating web applications on Google Cloud Platform. Users get access to highly scalable hosting and secure servers. There is no single server that users need to maintain. Google App Engine helps a user build and deploy scalable applications; in hosting web applications in secure and managed data centers; in managing application infrastructure and servers; and programming applications in popular languages like Python, Java, Go, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, .NET, Scala etc. It is an easy-to-use platform with affordable prices. The demand for cloud computing and the increasing popularity of Google App Engine have led companies to hire Google App Engine developers.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Important features of Google App Engine
- Languages and tools offered: The Google App Engine has several programming languages to develop web applications. This makes developing tasks easier for programmers/developers. Some of the languages offered by the platform are Python, Java, Go, C#, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, .NET, Scala etc. Each language has its SDK tools that users can use to test the app.
- Fully Managed Platform: The only main job that a user can carry out is developing the web application. Once the web application is created, Google App Engine takes over the infrastructure. It fully manages the infrastructure and makes sure that the web applications created are secure and safe from malware and firewall threats.
- Pay for what you use: Google App Engine is based on a “pay-as-you-go” model in which a user pays only for the services he is using. There are no hidden costs and extra charges. Google App Engine automatically starts the scaling process once the traffic starts building. The scaling of resources takes place automatically based on the app’s performance in the market and is honest. The billing cycle can be monthly or daily.
- Effective and Efficient Services: The App allows a user in building and deploying scalable applications; in hosting web applications in secure and managed data centers; in managing application infrastructure and servers; and programming applications in popular languages like Python, Java, Go, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, .NET, Scala etc. It also has efficient diagnostic mechanisms like Cloud Logging and Cloud Monitoring, which helps identify and fix any bugs in the application developed on the platform.
- Traffic Splitting: Google App Engine allows routing the traffic into various app versions as a testing process. It helps the user in planning the consecutive increments accordingly.
- Remote Access: The best thing about Google App Engine is that when a user develops a web application on this platform, he gets remote access to the application. Keeping the Covid-19 situation in mind, developing apps in the comforts of our home is the most suitable choice.
- Faster Marketing Time: Since the Google App Engine is too easy to handle for developers, creating web apps is not a big task. Once the apps are created, testing of the apps through various Google App Engine tools can also be smoothly carried out. Speedy development and testing of apps make marketing and launching of the application much faster.
- Different APIs: Google App Engine consists of various APIs that help developers create a feature-rich and robust app. Some of these APIs include File API, SSL Support, URL Fetch API, Application log access, Page Speed Services, Google Cloud Endpoint, User API, XXMP API, Memcache API, Google App Engine Cloud Storage, Channel API, etc.
- Scalability: Google app engine offers automatic and increased scalability. As soon as the traffic increases, Google App Engine starts to scale the resources.
Roles and responsibilities of Google App Engine
The above features clearly show why the Google App Engine is so famous among small and big enterprises and why there is such a huge demand in these companies to hire Google App Engine developers.
- A Google App Engine developer must have in-depth knowledge of the basis of Google App Engine.
- A Google App Engine developer should know Python, Java, Go, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, .NET, Scala etc.
- A Google App Engine developer will have to design and program App Engine applications.
- A Google App Engine developer will have to work with application logs.
- A Google App Engine developer should be able to handle the monitoring charts that are stored in the cloud console.
- A Google App Engine developer must know how to identify bugs and resolve them.
- A Google App Engine developer should possess good communication skills and should be able to cooperate with other members of the company.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Google App Design Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary structure for Google App Engine
The salary of a Google App Engine developer varies from one company to another. Bigger companies pay more than small-scale enterprises. According to Payscale, the average annual salary of a Google App Engine Developer in the United States is US $78,987. The base salary ranges between US $74,000 and US $102,000.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
Many companies offer freelancing and contractual work for Google App Engine developers. These companies hire Google App Engine developers for specific periods or particular projects. If you have the required skills for a Google App Engine developer, you can become a freelancer by signing up on freelancing websites and setting up appealing rates for your service. That way, you will be able to work with multiple companies at a single time and earn more!
Google App Engine Certification
Every company requires a professional Google App Engine developer with the best talent. Google Engine App certification adds that tinge of professionalism to a developer. If you want the best companies to hire you, you should get enrolled in a Google App Engine Certification program as soon as possible. This will enable you to acquire all the additional skills highly sought after by employers across the world.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!