Introduction: About Graphic Designer Developers
Graphic design visually communicates messages with specific objectives to various social groups. A graphic designer employs artistic expressions, vibrant colors, and eye-catching pictures with words to grab a viewer’s attention.
In today’s visual age, the biggest names in media, whether newspapers, videos, labels, websites, or magazines, advertise through graphic design. Therefore, industries are always on the hunt to hire graphic designer developers.
Graphic designers help businesses grow by bringing their products and services into the limelight. Their goal is to generate heavy leads through simple and effective communication. This makes graphic designers high in demand, and job opportunities for this role are abundant.
Talk to Skuad experts to know more about how to hire graphic designer developers for your company.
Tools and Development Technologies of Graphic Designer
If you are a graphic designer, you need different tools to complete your day-to-day tasks with utmost proficiency. The following are some major tools that graphic designers use to design, build, and deliver the best results.
- ProofHub, a proofing tool
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Sketch 3, a graphic app
Book a demo with Skuad experts to hire the best graphic designer developers in the country of your choice.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Advantages of Graphic Design Development
Traditional designing methods of using paints and typewriters have given way to technologically driven software such as Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Maya, and Illustrator. This section looks at graphic designer development technologies and their advantages.
- Communication Method
In the 21st century, almost everyone owns a social media handle. Massive social media usage gives designers the access to communicate with a large pool of customers who may be interested in their services. Along with this, the introduction of various websites has opened doors for designers to step out of their comfort zones.
- Improved Quality
Working with the latest software and gadgets such as graphic tablets minimizes the working hours and results in better and improved quality of work, as one gets access to various designs, colors, and templates, which wasn’t the case earlier. It also develops the graphic designer’s interest, as they are exposed to more advanced software versions that were not previously available.
- Higher Productivity
For any industry to boom in the market, the worker’s productivity is the main aspect. Imagine going through the same process of arranging the model composition, developing design mocks, and cutting out pages; it is a taxing process. However, with the changing times, graphic design developers need only to swipe from their tablets, choose different colors, work on designs, and obtain better results faster.
- Fast Feedback
The use of social media is much more common now than it was before. With millions of people active simultaneously, graphic designers have the chance to get reviews and honest opinions on their designs from a pool of unbiased people. This enables graphic designers to record their mistakes and work on them before submitting the final product to the real client and various websites.
Skuad can take care of your recruitment process for hiring graphic designer developers! Talk to our experts to learn more.
Roles and Responsibilities of Graphic Designer Developers
The primary task of graphic designers is to produce creative mock-ups that meet the clients’ brief. These are the general responsibilities that a graphic designer is expected to fulfill.
- Working closely with clients to understand their perspectives and requirements
- Handling the process of design, print, and production
- Bridging the gap between the company and the client by communicating plans to both
- Working on design, style, format, print, and timescale
- Framing solid concepts, graphics, and layouts for company logos and websites
- Making multiple improvements to meet client satisfaction
- Working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Graphic designing is a vast field that gives graphic designers a chance to explore several industries, including gaming, packaging, brand, and logo designing.
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best graphic designer developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
- Hard skills
The graphic design industry can be stimulating and fun but also exacting. These hard skills set the best graphic designers apart from their competition. If you are hiring graphic designer developers, make sure they have these credentials.
- A degree or diploma in a graphic designing course
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- A basic understanding of coding
- Fast uptake for understanding the client’s brand and the process of branding
- The art of making complex stories short, easy, and digestible
- Soft Skills
Soft skills are essential traits that make a graphic designer developer an asset to the company. Desirable soft skills in a graphic designer are,
- Effective communication skills to simplify complex or vague material
- Listening and comprehension skills to understand the client’s idea and translate it into a piece of visual design
- Conflict-resolution and teamwork
- Quick problem-solving ability
- Ability to produce out-of-the-box ideas to impress clients.
- Ability to multitask, work on more than one project, and remain efficient
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, and meet short or last-minute deadlines
To find highly qualified graphic design developers for your company’s needs, partner with Skuad experts.
Experience Required for Graphic Designer Developers
- If a designer is creative, familiar with colors, fonts, and templates, and has good interpersonal skills, they are valuable assets to a team.
- Graphic design developers have to be on their toes for fixing any changes and even go for re-dos at the very last moment. They must have experience in reworking assignments tirelessly to finesse the product.
- Although at least two years of experience is preferred, graphic designers who are highly skilled and creative, with certifications and relevant qualifications in their field, are also employable.
To avail yourself of our expert services in hiring graphic designer developers, book a demo with Skuad today.
Salary Structure of Graphic Designer Developers
The salaries of graphic designer developers depend on factors such as position, location, experience, certification, and portfolio. However, an approximate figure would be around USD 49,402 per annum at the fresher level.
Graphic designers usually earn more as they grow in their skills and experience. When we look around these days, there is a huge demand for graphic designers worldwide and it will stay the same for many years to come. Further, if graphic designers have some specialized certification, they could earn up to USD 10,000 more per annum than the market average.
To learn about managing graphic designer developers’ payroll and salaries, partner with Skuad experts.
Graphic Designer Developer Certification
Certification as a graphic designer developer is a great idea. This informs you on graphic design theory along with various creative details that improve your skillset and prospects in the market.
To avail yourself of our expert services, book a demo with Skuad today.
- Graphic designing is a profession that turns creative ideas into visual images.
- Graphic designers attract maximum clients for the organization.
- Technological advancements have allowed designers to explore out-of-the-box means for visual communication.
- Social media is a great way to get feedback on designs.
- The major responsibility of a designer is to present visually appealing designs to the client.
- Familiarity with design software is a requirement to be a graphic designer.
- Soft skills like teamwork, creativity, and a good work ethic strengthen a designer’s profile.
Skuad’s bespoke solutions can take over the selection process in hiring graphic designer developers for you. To learn more, book a demo with us.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
Skuad is an integrated, global human resource (HR) platform that helps you create and manage remote teams by hiring talent from across 150 countries. Now, you don’t need to go through the hassle of maintaining payrolls of employees, contracts, compliances, and benefits.
As an Employer of Record (EOR) service, we can act as your company’s legal employer in the country of your choice and take care of all your hiring needs, including those for graphic design developers.
So, if you are looking to hire graphic designer developers, we can get you the best. Get in touch with Skuad today!