Hire Gulp Developers
Web development has become the heart of almost all companies. Without a proper web application, a business will lose many clients, deals, and consumers. Modern companies do not rely exclusively on developers who write lines of code. They want developers who will many functionalities and repetitive tasks such as minification, linting, and transcoding. Most companies focus on quickly building and deploying a code for a market-ready product. Developing the code often leads to errors, especially if the process is monotonous. Therefore, it is essential for developers to automate recurrent processes.
Talk to Skuad experts to know more about how to hire Gulp developers for your company.
Roles And Responsibilities of Gulp Developers
- Compiling and preprocessing Sass files or LESS.
- Automatically reloading the browser whenever the user saves a file.
- Helping in HTML minification and concatenation of library files.
- Spinning up a web server.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout front-end designing.
If you are looking to hire Gulp developers, it is essential to know the benefits, tools, and technologies they use. Gulp developers run these automated tasks in shell or bash scripts through a command-line interface. Skuad can guide your hiring process to find the best Gulp developers for your company according to the software development industry needs.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Development Technologies of Gulp Developers
Optimizing the web application’s assets and testing the web design across multiple browsers is a tedious task in the front-end development phase. Luckily, developers have Gulp, which takes care of the repetitive tasks and automates them with the appropriate tools. Hence, before you hire Gulp developers, make sure they are proficient in these different development technologies and tools.
1.HTML and CSS
Hypertext Mark-up Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) are languages and tools for developing web pages. They are the core of web applications; they help in structuring and designing web pages, respectively. HTML creates document headings, text, color, tables, bulleting, and photos. On the other hand, CSS determines the presentation of the web document. CSS works with the mark-up language to bring styling and user experience to the web application.
Book a demo with Skuad experts to hire the best Gulp developers in the country of your choice.
Automation with Gulp.js
- gulp.task helps in creating a new task
- gulp.dest allows Writing the processed files in any specific destination folder
- gulp.src helps in reading files from any specific folder
- gulp.watch allows monitoring a particular source and calls a task if the developer needs to make changes in the source code
If you want to hire Gulp developers, make sure they are comfortable using these actions. Learn more about hiring Gulp developers with Skuad.
Development Industriesthat Use Gulp
Experts are witnessing phenomenal momentum in the use of Gulp in web development industries. Research suggests that 94% of users form their first impression of a business based on web application design and development. Another report shows that 68% of companies that have mobile-first web applications are more likely to improve their sales and customer expectations. In this competitive market, developing web applications needs to be quick yet thorough. Various development industries and firms hire Gulp developers to effectively manage and enhance the development process through automation. Some well-known names using Gulp are Accenture, Shine, Techgig, Cutshort, Mphasis, Gaian Solutions, Mobiotics, and Gray Matrix.
Skuad can take care of your recruitment process for hiring Gulp developers! Talk to our experts to learn more.
Educational Qualifications for Gulp Developers
A graduate degree in Computer Science or IT is a preferable starting point.
Required Expertise for Gulp Developers
- Awareness of Gulp functionalities
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proper understanding of responsive web designing
- Ability to interpret wireframes and web designs to high-quality source code
- Ability to ensure web design optimization for tablets and smartphones
- Knowledge of MVC and Git
- Sound understanding of UI/UX analysis and design
- Ability to build, design, and test web apps with automation using Gulp.js
- Expertise in designing and coding reviews for developing robust applications and prototypes
- Experience in handling content management systems like Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla
- Working knowledge of frontend performance optimization
- Familiarity with different styling approaches through Gulp automation scripts
- Ability to program performant code that is easy to understand and integrate
- Experience in CSS pre- and post-processors, such as PostCSS and SASS/Stylus
- Ability to process large, monotonous operations with Gulp
- Confidence in writing cross-browser and standards-compliant code
- Good work ethic
- Problem-solving skills
- Impressive communication skills
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best Gulp developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
Salary Structure for Gulp Developers
Organizations and firms hire Gulp developers as a part of full-stack developers or full-stack web developers.
- Among freshers, web developers who have sound knowledge of Gulp can expect a salary of USD 5,020 annually.
- A Gulp developer with two to three years of UI/UX skills can expect a salary of USD 7,400 annually.
- A senior full-stack developer with experience working in Gulp will get an average salary of USD 12,366 annually.
To find highly qualified Gulp developers as per your company’s needs, partner with Skuad experts.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
Developing web applications nowadays demands much more than simply writing responsive codes with styles and designs. Automating different tasks such as reloading the page by calling the browser functionality, dynamic optimization of assets, watching tasks like file uploading, and integration of dependency managers is part of the development phase. Gulp improves and maintains web application projects efficiently and fast.
Effective development and rapid deployment of projects is the only way to meet the ever-increasing market demand for web development. Hiring the best web developer with a sound knowledge of Gulp is critical for an enterprise. Skuad provides a tech-enriched HR platform that discovers and hires talent for you. It takes away your hassle of creating entities, managing taxes, and complying with local laws while hiring global employees.
At Skuad, we cater to various sectors, including,
- Logistics and transport
- Retail and e-commerce
From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees. Book a demo with Skuad experts to hire Gulp developers in the country of your choice!