Hire Handlebars Developers
Introduction: About Handlebars Developers
Learn more about how to hire Handlebars developers for your company.
Key Features of Handlebars Development
- It helps in the dynamic updating of the data of a particular view.
- It is a templating engine that supports both server-side and client-side application development.
- It is the most widely used templating library that helps us to convert static web applications to dynamic applications with well-designed, modular User Interfaces
Skuad can take care of your recruitment process for hiring Handlebars developers! Talk to our experts to learn more
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Roles and Responsibilities of a Handlebars Developer
- The primary responsibility of a Handlebars developer is to create and maintain dynamic web applications as per the client’s requirements.
- A Handlebars developer must also possess good knowledge of HTML as Handlebar.js uses templates and input objects to generate HTML text.
- The developer must be able to determine whether Handlebar.js is suitable for developing a particular feature or whether other dynamic web development languages like React.js or Jekyll should be used. In short, the developer should know exactly where and how Handlebar.js can be implemented.
- The developer must be able to foresee the performance aspect of the website and the User Experience aspect as well during the development phase itself to minimize effort and time.
- The responsibility of a Handlebar developer may not be limited to Handlebar.js development alone. Keeping in mind the expertise of the developer and the project requirements, the developer may be tagged to additional responsibilities like leading a team of developers, reviewing code and technical documents, e-commerce, multiple projects.
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best Handlebars developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
Educational Qualifications for Handlebars Developers
A Handlebars developer’s educational background must include an undergraduate/ postgraduate technical degree in computers.
To hire Handlebars developers from a large, skilled talent pool, book a demo with Skuad experts.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Handlebars.js
- Proficiency n working with templating engines such as EJS, Underscore.js, and Mustache.js
- Expertise in working with responsive design
- Proficiency in different front-end web technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular, and ReactJS
- Good knowledge of server-side technologies, such as node.js and PHP
- Competent understanding of REST API
- Knowledge of back-end tools, such as SQL, MongoDB, or any other relational database
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like Azure
- Knowledge of JQuery and node-based frameworks
- Basic knowledge of MVC
- Knowledge of applying the different templates both for web applications as well as mobile applications
- Basic knowledge of solving UI issues that are cross-browser and cross-platform
- Ability to understand the requirements and develop dynamic web pages using Handlebar.js
- Integration of external libraries with the application
- Ability to adhere to software development best practices
- Ability to develop the different components of code and provide high-quality products
- Optimization of the performance of the web pages, as and when the need arises
- Participation in the design process of the application to get a clear idea of the project requirements
- Good understanding of the structure of the application to design templates accordingly
- Creation of templates for web pages that gel effectively with the overall User Interface (UI)
- Creation of web applications that are dynamic, responsive, and have high-performance UIs.
- Collaboration with the UX teams at regular intervals
- Creation of reusable templates or components
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot, find the cause of the error, and fix it
- Participation in thorough unit testing to deliver a quality product
- Maintenance of the technical documentation of the development process for future reference
- Collaborate with team members and clients whenever required.
- Work on resolving issues that arise during deployment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under supervision and to supervise different teams for providing the desired results
- Ability to communicate effectively with the different stakeholders of the project
- Good time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take the lead if required
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
- Regular interaction with the design and the engineering teams to obtain the desired output
- Collaboration with team members and clients whenever required
- Resolving issues that arise during deployment through multitasking
To find highly qualified Handlebars developers for your company’s development needs, partner with Skuad experts.
Experience Required for Handlebar Developers
Software development requires individual and team effort. As a beginner, domain knowledge and high performance is the key. However, with seniority and experience come additional responsibilities. The responsibilities of an experienced developer also include the following experience.
- Taking ownership of the features through the different phases of development
- Identifying challenging issues and finding innovative solutions for them
- Working with a dynamic team and providing high-quality deliverables
- Working closely with the design team, solution architects, other developers, automation teams, QA teams, and the clients to ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements
- Exhibiting strong decision-making capabilities
- Contributing to the design of APIs and mechanisms
- Learning new skills and participating in mentoring young Handlebars developers
- Ideating and designing new features that can improve the performance of the application
- Participating in code reviews and providing relevant feedback
- Assist the Quality Assurance teams in improving the standard of the product
- Creating and maintaining detailed documentation of the process followed during development
To avail yourself of our expert services in hiring Tomcat developers, book a demo with Skuad.
Salary Structure for Handlebar Developers
The salary structure of the Handlebars developer depends on the experience of the developer and the type of employment (full-time, part-time, contract, or freelance). As per market analysis, the average salary of developers with different experience levels is as follows.
Skuad’s bespoke solutions can take over the salary and payroll management of Handlebars developers for you. To learn more, book a demo with us.
Skuad caters to various sectors - Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & E-Commerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts!