Hire Ionic 2 Developers
Introduction: About Ionic 2 Development
The bar has been set quite high in terms of mobile app perceptions. People demand smooth, secure, and lightning-fast applications tailored to their specific requirements in today's environment. It is not possible to continue to improve a company if developers cannot provide that level of mobile app functionality.
Ionic assists corporate creators in providing a seamless digital platform that follows people wherever they go. The extensive tools and services make it simple to create amazing software solutions for iOS, Android, and the Web, all from a single codebase.
Tools and Technologies Used in Ionic 2 Development
CSS: It is one of the framework's standout characteristics. Without utilizing the build tools, it can change the entire appearance and feel of the program by making minor changes to a few variables. CSS Variables are used in Ionic components to allow for quick application modification. CSS variables allow you to save a value in one location and subsequently reference it in many places.
HTML: Ionic is a mobile application development framework for HTML5 that focuses on hybrid applications. Consider Ionic to be the front-end UI framework that manages all of your app's appearance and feel as well as UI interactions. Like 'Bootstrap for Native,' but with compatibility for many native mobile components, smooth animations, and a lovely aesthetic.
Apache Cordova: The Apache Cordova framework is required in addition to AngularJS. The Ionic framework includes this as one of its basic components. For example, Apache Cordova is a wrapper for native programs that allows them to operate as cross-platform hybrid apps on various operating systems.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Role and Responsibilities of Ionic 2 Developers
Hire Ionic 2 developers must have complete knowledge about their job roles and responsibilities. The primary role of an Ionic developer is to build apps that are not only limited to IOS. It will also include android application development and website development. They are also expected to collaborate with the design teams with the betterment of the applications in mind. They must have proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Python, JAVA, and C++.
- Create sophisticated applications for the Android/iOS platforms
- To define, create, and launch new features, collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Robustness, usability, and general dependability are all tested in unit tests
- Fixing bugs and increasing the performance of the program are priorities
- To enhance development efficiency, find, analyze, and apply new technologies regularly
- Knowledge of different versions of Angular, HTML, and CSS
- Hands-on expertise in backend services
- Proficiency with different frameworks and libraries
- Strong background in mobile application design, development, and unit testing
- Great understanding of the Agile Scrum paradigm
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Adherence to strict deadlines is a must
- Must be capable of understanding and meeting the needs of the client
- Should be able to provide user-friendly output and interface
- Quality assurance is a must
- Should provide good results along with high performance
- Should be able to take the initiative and provide conceptual designs and implementation of updates
Experience Required for Ionic 2 Developers
When looking to hire Ionic 2 developers, here are some major things to consider for experienced professionals:
- A hybrid mobile app development experience is a plus
- Working experience in software development is required
- Working knowledge of the flutter framework
- The candidate has one or more Android/iOS applications available for download in the app store
- A thorough understanding of flutter technologies
- Working knowledge of linked domains
- Working knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of the whole mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and upcoming technologies is required
- A thorough grasp of the entire mobile development process
The salary of a software developer depends on their experience, location, and qualifications. It also depends on the type of project and the project's location. Further, the certification in hybrid apps development can impact the hourly earnings of any developer. The average salary of a hybrid apps developer is around 77K US dollars. The highest range for the salary of a hybrid apps developer is approximately 109,112 US dollars, and the lowest is about 62,550 US dollars.
Ionic 2 Developer Certification
The ideal option in selecting the right Ionic app developer for your business is to go for the one with certifications. These certifications ensure that the developer understands the end-to-end uses and best optimization of the codes to deliver the best results for your projects.
How Can Certification in Ionic 2 Apps Development Help?
Ionic apps development certification enables the developers to optimize the code base and maximize the output from different applications. Thus, it is ideal for many professionals or companies to select certified experts in Ionic app development. Skuad can help you in hiring the best team of Ionic 2 app developers.
Skuad is your first choice when it comes to hiring talented Ionic 2 app developers for your long-term or short-term projects. It is not only about hiring the best talent, as Skuad manages the entire end-to-end HR activities for global remote teams. Thus, you can focus on the real work while Skuad works as a dedicated HR business partner for your project or business requirements.
- The open-source Ionic Framework includes a large set of front-end building blocks and user interface elements that make it easy to create unique, high-performance web apps.
- The most common tools and technologies of ionic platforms include HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, etc.
- The primary role of an Ionic developer is to build apps that are not only limited to IOS. It will also include android application development and website development.
- Hire Ionic 2 developers who possess the knowledge across all platforms. That includes C++ Swift, JAVA Objective – C, python, etc.
- The highest range for the salary of a hybrid apps developer is around 109,112 US dollars, and the lowest range is about 62,550 US dollars.
- It is always good to hire people with certification to ensure excellence and exceptional outputs for the businesses.
- Ionic is one of the leading apps development platforms these days, and hiring skilled Ionic 2 apps developers really makes a difference.
Skuad caters to various sectors - Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees. We help you to hire Ionic 2 developers as per your expectations, either fresher, experienced, or certified professionals that fit the best according to your project needs.
Talk to Skuad Experts!