VueJS is the combination of Angular2 and React, and it is used to build the front-end structure of the applications. Working on the MVC architecture, VueJS is primarily associated with the View module. One of the best things about VueJs is that it is used to build interfaces from the ground up and is incrementally adoptable. This is unlike other frameworks that have a monolithic structure. With the help of supporting libraries and tools, VueJS is equally efficient at building highly precise and performance single-page applications.
eCommerce or Online Retail
- Understands the functions and features of Front-end tools.
- Understands and knows about Container Tags, HTTP Protocol, Cookies, and Request Patterns.
- Knows REST/SOAP, TypeScript, and SQL.
- Has previously worked with JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Has experience working with developing RESTful APIs.
- Can script data or manipulate data with Python.
- Experience with ArcGIS or ESRI.
- Has knowledge of the popular development stacks chosen by companies.
- Understanding or experience with VueJS, MithrilJS, Angular2, BackboneJS, Meteor, RxJA, MithrilJS, Ember JS, Redux, and PolymerJS.
- Working knowledge of JSON, SuiteBuilder, XML, HTML, CSS, SQL, SuiteScript 2.0, and Web Markup.
- Knows how to tackle cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Can handle asynchronous requests and partial page updates.
- Understands the workings of an Agile development environment and knows how to implement the same.
- Can collaborate with the team juniors and seniors to improve the product and the development outcome.
- Works as a team player assisting to build a better product for the client.
- Can readily suggest new ideas about the development and help with innovating the products.
- Knows how to write clean and concise code.
- Has the right communication skills to interact with clients, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.