Hire JQuery Developers
It is easy to download the free compressed or uncompressed version of JQuery from the internet. If you are in the production stage, you will find the compressed version more useful. The compressed version is not readable because it removed all the additional extra white spaces, line feeds, etc., while the uncompressed version is readable. If you're in the debugging stage, you will find this more useful.
You can use JQuery in two ways:
You can use it during local installation. But, first, you need to download the JQuery in your local machine along with the HTML code.
You can also use JQuery in the CDN-based version; you need to include the library in the HTML code from the content delivery network.
Using JQuery library
- You can use JQuery to develop Ajax-based applications.
- Developers prefer to use JQuery for writing clean, crisp, and concise codes that are reusable.
- JQuery is also used for cross-browser support.
- JQuery is used for creating Plugins to speed up web applications.
- If your text increases SEO visibility, developers may want to set up jQuery content.
- Should be able to understand and simplify the process of traversal of HTML DOM tree.
- Handling events, performing animation, and adding ajax support in web applications.
Benefits of using JQuery
There are plenty of benefits of using JQuery. No wonder every developer loves using JQuery. Listed below are some of the benefits of using JQuery.
- It is simple to learn. Moreover, it can be used in multiple browsers.
- It simplifies the process of written code.
- There are lots of options for developers.
- To help a website work faster, developers can use dev tags per requirement and store smaller files. For example, if you want to make the website faster, you may load only the div tags. Also, since these files are stored separately from the web page, you can modify the site from a central repository system.
- JQuery is open source apart from having a vast community. So, suppose you are hiring a remote JQuery developer. In that case, he/she can take help from the extensive library with a good number of plugins or debugging tools to carry out any task without any obstacles.
- Additionally, developers can benefit from the numerous tutorials available to work with many tools, plugins, etc., along with the help from the community on sites like Stack Overflow.
- JQuery also allows you to write codes and plugins faster. However, you need to hire carefully because a junior JQuery developer without much experience may not be able to solve a problem. And even a single mistake can make the code run slower, especially with so many extensions.
You must make your hiring decision carefully because if the developer is not thorough or experienced with JQuery, CSS, HTML, you won't reap all the benefits that JQuery has to offer.
Requirement - hard skills
The candidate should have a formal education in computer engineering. A candidate with an MIS or similar is also eligible for this job role.
Other hard skill requirements include:
- Must be knowledgeable about browser rendering behavior.
- Should know about front-end build tools.
- Must be familiar with tools like Grunt and Gulp.js.
- A good understanding of web markup tools, including CSS3 and HTML5.
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work with a large team.
- M.Tech/B.Employers often ask for Tech/MCA from a reputed institute with at least two years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills are always a significant asset for any employer.
- Experienced developers should be able to adapt quickly to complex software development requirements and new technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Proficient in PHP, jQuery, CSS, and HTML
- It is a big plus to have an interest in computer systems. Likewise, interest in exploring new technologies is a huge plus.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- If you have an analytical mind, then it is a huge advantage.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ideal candidates have significant experience in n-tier development using web application servers and with most of the following technology areas:
- Oracle, SQL, JDBC
- Restful Web service development
- In addition, relevant experience in any of the following areas is a "plus":
- Developing applications in a regulated environment
- Working with large data sets (100's of millions of records)
- Experience developing on Oracle technologies and middleware
- Experience in Oracle JET, jQuery, Knockout, RequireJS
- Must be able to assess the feasibility of different UX and UI designs, especially client-sourced ones.
- Candidates who have prior experience working in Agile development are a huge plus.
- Ability to debug codes.
- Should be able to maintain written codes.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on user-facing modules.
- Writing UI, performance, and integration tests.
- Optimizing components for speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Code new web and hybrid applications.
- JQuery developers may need to modify and maintain, test, and optimize the performance of our pre-existing web and hybrid applications.
- Integrate with 3rd party products through their API.
- Manage web-based products and portals.
- Must have experience in how to research, design, implement, and manage different software programs
- Should be familiar with testing processes. Must be able to evaluate new programs independently
- Ability to identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently to develop these modifications.
- Should know how to write clean, crisp, functional quote; must be able to implement too
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Training users
Although the remote hiring concept has been around for some time, the ongoing pandemic has made remote hiring predominant among companies. However, remote hiring is going to stay even after the pandemic is over, is what the experts believe. So whether you're looking for freelance, full-time, or contract JQuery developers, we at Skuad can help you hire the best talent tailored to your requirements and industry.