Hire jQuery UI Developers
First launched on September 17, 2007, this free open source software has been updated with new versions several times with some additional functions. The last recorded update was on February 15, 2015. Since it is free, open-source software, it means low investment and a high rate of interest. On a larger scale, companies worldwide aim to grow and gain maximum exposure. Therefore, many companies are always on the hunt to hire the best-skilled jQuery UI Developers that, either way, will result in higher productivity.
Tools and Development Technologies of jQuery UI
The following are the various tools of jQuery UI:
- Tooltip allows you to build a user interface easily.
- The most used and successful tool in this library is Scrollable.
- FORM is an assembly of crucial form-building tools.
- TOOLBOX is a collection of slight nuances.
TOOLBOX is a collection of slight nuances.
Interactions are interactive plugins that thoroughly work and behave like a mouse/cursor in different elements. It can only do activities such as enabling drag and drop function, sortable lists, and resizable and selectable features. It can only be done quickly with a few lines of code. Interactions also make excellent building blocks for more complex applications and widgets.
Widgets are interactive plugins that allow you to create user interface elements such as progress bars, data selectors, and much more. Below, we have listed the most used widgets:
- Date picker
- Progress bar
There is a collection of custom animation and transitions in the internal jQuery for DOM elements.
- Add Class
- Remove Class
- Switch Class
- Toggle Class
- Color Animation
Utilities are those modular tools that the jQuery UI internal library uses.
The position is set according to the alignment of other elements.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Role and Responsibilities of A jQuery UI Developer
To ensure success as a jQuery UI developer, a deep understanding of what one is expected to fulfill is extremely important. Below, we have mentioned the primary responsibilities that a top-notch jQuery UI developer should fulfill in order to meet clients’ expectations:
- Coming up with new applications and the latest product features in a fast-paced environment.
- Profound analysis and knowledge of UX and UI designs.
- Debugging codes instantly, if there are any.
- Great technical feasibility of UI and UX designs.
- Regular and proper maintenance of codes and libraries.
- Understanding other’s perspectives while working as a team in an organization.
- Working with front-end developers and other teammates on multiple modules.
- Going through multiple performance and integration tests.
- Regular optimization of components for speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting complex interaction issues, if there are any.
- Meeting the deadlines on priority.
A jQuery UI developer's responsibilities do not end here. Other than these, there are other responsibilities that the developer is expected to perform without getting even noticed.
Requirement - Hard skills
To be a top-notch developer, there is a pool of skills that one has to dive into to master the art of developing applications, software, and more. Below, we have listed some primary hard skills that every developer should possess:
- Should be ready to make programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and Java your best friends.
- Proficiency in working with designing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrators.
- Deep knowledge about the Sizzle engine, including its features, advantages, and limitations.
- Keeping a regular eye on the web performance.
- Proficiency while working on front-end build tools such as Grunt and Guld.js.
- Efficient knowledge of User Interface Design (UI).
- Easy understanding of cross-browser compatibility and standards.
- Basic understanding of cross-browser issues and multiple ways to tackle them.
- Mastery of the command line.
- Getting expertise in responsive design websites.
For any developer to ace in their professional career, these hard skills play an important role as they set you apart from your competitors and give you an upper hand in the organization. Apart from having technical expertise, the presence of soft skills is equally important.
Requirement - Soft skills
Besides technical skills, non-technical skills are also essential to carry out the work smoothly in an organization. Below, we have curated a few soft skills that you must possess as a developer:
- A problem-solving attitude to find solutions to multiple opinions that each developer may possess.
- Taking complete ownership of your work and mistakes.
- Ability to work as a dynamic team and at the same time deliver quality work.
- Tackle challenges bravely and throw troubleshooting solutions instantly.
- Learn new things every day.
- Ready to explore and experiment outside your comfort zone.
- Having patience when working with software as it is a time-consuming process.
- Improve your developing skills as you practice more.
- Collaborate effectively between departments.
- The ability to solve problems without creating chaos.
The functions and duties of a jQuery UI developer cannot be put in a box. They are not limited to one category. Below we have mentioned a few more requirements that jQuery developers are expected to fulfill:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or anything equivalent.
- Holding a specialization degree or experience in jQuery.
- Proper understanding of jQuery and associated libraries.
- Detailed knowledge of browser rendering behavior.
- Well-versed with tools such as Grunt and Guld.js.
- Good understanding of devices such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Collaborating with other teammates for different projects.
According to the latest market research, the average salary of a jQuery UI Developer depends on the skills they acquire, the experience they possess, and the company they are working in. According to the latest market research, it mainly varies between $96,447 to $114,500 per annum. If one is an experienced developer working in some top organization, the pay can even touch $131,000 per annum. For those just starting as a jQuery UI Developer, the salary revolves around $73,000 per annum.
jQuery UI Developer Certification
A jQuery UI Developer certification allows you to perform your expertise and develops you professionally. Since it is an advanced technology, the slightest mistake can cause a lot of trouble. Therefore, candidates with certification are highly preferred so that even complex issues can have the best solutions. As a result, companies are always looking to Hire jQuery UI Developers capable of dealing with brainstorming situations. The rigorous tests, projects, and assignments that one undergoes to be certified works as a backbone for any organization. This not only provides technical superiority but also makes it easy to get their dream job.
Skuad is a place where you can hire the best talents from all around the world under one roof, as our team of professionals are highly certified in their respective fields and are ready to fulfill all your requirements. Be it freelancer, full-time, or contract, we at Skuad have got everything covered for you!
- Help in building, testing, and implementing web features for the clients.
- Assessing UX/UI design and building new product design.
- Building codes efficiently.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- The developer needs to be a great problem solver.
- Ability to work with a large team within and outside the organizations too.
From searching for the best people to onboarding them, we at Skuad serve all your needs. Skuad not only caters to one or two sectors but covers almost all sectors, including fintech, edutech, travel, healthcare, etc. If you are looking to hire certified, experienced jQuery UI Developers, get in touch with our experts at Skuad today!
Talk to Skuad Experts Today!