Hire JSON Developers
Learn more about JSON
JSON is built on two structures. First is the collection of value or name pairs. This is recognized as a dictionary, object, and hash table or keyed list in most languages. The second is the ordered list of values. This is realized as a vector, list, or array in most languages. These are universal data structures. JSON is commonly used for transmitting data in web applications, like sending some data from the server to the client to be displayed on a web page and so on. A JSON developer should have the required skills, in-depth knowledge, and experience to earn a higher salary package. Many top companies hire JSON developers with an attractive salary package.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Important Features of JSON
- JSON is scalable. Due to the scalability of JSON and language independence, it gets on with most of the programming languages.
- JSON is language independent.
- JSON is lightweight and easy to read and write. It is human readable and easy for machines to parse and generate.
- JSON is mainly employed for transmission of data between web applications and servers.
- JSON is used by a NoSQL database for storing information.
- JSON format is used by APIs as well as web services to provide public data.
- JSON is used for serializing and transmitting structured data over network connections.
Roles and Responsibilities of a JSON Developer
JSON is a simple and easy format that is language independent. JSON developers are in demand in the job market at present. It may increase in the coming years as well. There are some roles and responsibilities for a JSON developer. Some of them include: -
- Should have in-depth knowledge and experience in the field.
- Should have deep knowledge of the required programming language.
- Should be able to create design documents.
- Should be open to working with technologies like Java, Dot Net.
- Should be able to write code in NodeJS and others.
- Should be able to write codes that are easy to maintain.
- Should have strong coding skills in Java and good knowledge of Web services.
- Should have good experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Should have a good command over Android SDK.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality codes.
- Should have familiarity with fresher requirements of the ECMAScript.
- Should be building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Should have knowledge of data libraries.
- Should have good knowledge of contemporary permission processes, such as the web token.
- Should have a knack for optimization and benchmarking.
- Should be able to comprehend requirements of a business and transform them into practical needs.
- Should have a familiarity with tools like SVN, Git and Mercurial.
- Should have familiarity with conventional development tools like Babel, NPM and others.
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Coding skills
- Team player
- Presentation skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced JSON Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure for JSON Developers
The demand for a JSON developer is high in the job market and has got a good salary package. A JSON developer with the required skills and knowledge can get a high salary. In the United States, the average salary of a JSON developer is around US $77,267 per annum. The average annual salary of a JSON developer is around US $9,380 to US $13,401 in India. The salary may vary depending upon the number of years of experience.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
A freelance JSON developer has got independence to work according to their convenience and flexibility. They can have flexible hours according to their freedom. Freelancing JSON developers can assess their professional growth accordingly. Some companies hire JSON developers on a contractual basis too. Nowadays, a lot of contractual work is available in the job market, and you can select one with an attractive remuneration package if you have the required skills and experience.
IT is a field for which always demands constant updating as new technologies are developed very often. Getting a certification can polish your skills and let you know more about new technologies. Certification can make you stand out different from other job seekers in the job market and provide networking opportunities. It also helps to learn about the advanced features of new technology. A certification in JSON can be helpful in many ways. It can be beneficial to students as well as professionals and job seekers.
A JSON certification gives you an idea of creating JSON projects, consuming JSON data from a server, creating nested JSON objects, and creating JSON objects with arrays. It helps you prove your skills in front of the employer and add value to the resume. Certification helps you to prove your skills in front of the employer. It also helps to earn a higher income. It also makes you recognized as an experienced professional. Certification is always an advantage for job seekers as well as professionals. It can improve your chances in the job sector and can open a wide door of opportunities for enthusiastic job seekers.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!