Hire Kendo Developers
- HTML is the language that is used by the developer to provide a basic structure to the web content such as embedding images and videos into the web page.
- CSS is a styling language that is used to style HTML content such as background fonts, colors, client-side, and laying content in different columns.
Professionals using Kendo UI wish to provide their clients an easy interface. Kendo UI makes life hassle-free for the developers by reducing the development time, documentation, trial license, and much more. Kendo UI is open source which means it can be modified by anyone. This makes it even more attractive for developers because anyone can modify it to suit their requirements. Even the development time in mobile app and web development is comparatively quite less. The reason why Kendo UI takes less time is that the codes are easy to use and install. These are a few reasons why developers prefer Kendo UI for Web development and mobile app development.
Tools and Development Technologies of Kendo UI Developer
Kendo provides a variety of UI widgets that are supported by all the latest browsers. These widgets are HTML5 based on jQuery. Here are the three categories:
- Web - These are widgets that consist of features like paging, filtering, sorting, and custom templates, rich text editor, tree view, and plenty more. They are used for touch-enabled desktop development.
- DataViz - Also known as data visualization widgets, they are utilized for the development of websites for desktop and mobile. They are used for presenting data such as charts and gauges.
- Mobile - It consists of a rendering technology that is highly adaptive and provides a native experience for iOS, Android, and blackberry. It comes equipped with controls such as scroll view, list view, tab strip, buttons, navigation bars, etc.
Kendo UI is officially supported on:
- IE 7.0 +
- Firefox 10.0+
- Chrome all versions
- Opera 10.0+
- Safari 4.0+
Kendo UI is Supported on:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 03,08 R1, R2 (32,64 bit editions)
- Mac OS X+
- Android 2.0+
- iOS 3.0+
- Blackberry 6.0+
- HP Web OS 2.2 +
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Roles and Responsibilities of Kendo UI Developer
The reason Kendo UI is preferred over other tools is that it has all the tools that you want in one place. You no longer need to download countless libraries to improve the performance of your Web application. It provides a wide range of toolsets to work smoothly together. Kendo UI has been developed in such a way that it delivers a flawless performance without any compromise or shortcuts. This is the reason behind its extraordinary performance and the reason why it is preferred over the rest. Last but not the least, unlike others that depend on community support, Kendo UI has its own professional support. Which is one of the many reasons why businesses hire Kendo developers.
Requirement- Hard skills
To perform well in this particular role one must quickly adapt and acquire new skills such as:
- Proficiency in PHP will also help in your career growth.
- Knowledge of jQuery, MySQL, and Ajax.
- Web services are used for global communication through devices.
- MVC, Unix/Linux, and APIs architecture framework.
- Some knowledge of CakePHP and PHPUnit.
- Should also know how to design software such as Adobe Photoshop and similar software.
- Perform under immense pressure and meet deadlines.
As a Kendo UI developer, you must constantly strive to improve your skills and keep up with the latest ongoing trends and industry standards.
Requirements- Soft skills
Soft skills are necessary when it comes to gaining recognition and rewards within a company. Here are some of the skills that companies look for when they hire Kendo Developers.
- Soft skills will give you the confidence that you need to perform better than the rest.
- The ability to communicate flawlessly helps in gaining clarity and understanding within a team.
- You will be able to convey your ideas in a more precise manner.
- Time management is of utmost importance when it comes to meeting deadlines.
- Make sure that you follow ongoing trends and continue to inculcate new skills.
- Be confident and show leadership qualities within your team.
- Make sure you can take responsibility and perform under difficult circumstances.
As a developer, you should always learn new things and utilize them to showcase your unique talents.
There are many other responsibilities of a Kendo UI developer that they need to reform such as:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of multiple programming languages.
- Expert in Drupal web-designing and developing Drupal modules.
- Should also be aware of e-commerce web environments, CCK, and Views.
- Understanding of MVC Architecture.
- Must also possess the ability to install and develop different modules.
Kendo UI Developer Certification
Even though Kendo UI Skills have improved over the years through experience. We would still recommend that you should get certification as it gives an added advantage at the time of applying for a job. This would help you to gain the trust of your employer and they hand over new responsibilities to you in the future. It will eventually help you to grow as a professional and improve your skills. Companies also hire Kendo Developers who have undergone the certification process and have completed the certification process.
Skuad can assist you in finding certified experts from around the world on one spot. You might be looking for freelancers or full-time employees. We will help you to get in touch with the best employees.
- Kendo provides a variety of UI widgets that are supported by all the latest browsers.
- The reason Kendo UI is preferred over other tools is that it has all the tools that you want in one place.
- Kendo UI has been developed in such a way that it delivers a flawless performance without any compromise or shortcuts.
If you are searching for a Kendo UI developer for your business, then we would recommend you try Skuad. We have been delivering a variety of employees from different sectors such as healthcare, finance, logistics and transport, retail and e-commerce, travel, banking, media, fintech, edutech, and much more. If you wish to hire Kendo Developers, then our team of trained professionals will certainly assist you to find the best employees that meet your requirements. So get in touch with Skuad today and get yourself the Kendo UI developer that you are looking for.
Talk to Skuad Experts!