Hire a Mean Stack Developer
As we all know, the 21st century is indeed a digital era. Therefore, to build any application in this digital world, developers need a software stack that is both consistent and standardized. To create a strong and stable backend, we need a set of tools (libraries, frameworks, programming languages, and more) that can reduce development time as well as cost. However, in the current scenario, the stack field is crowded due to the availability of numerous software stacks such as Ruby on Rails, LAMP, and more. This led many developers to use a combination of technologies to get faster and better solutions in web and mobile platforms.
Components of MEAN Stack Architecture
MEAN stack applications are scalable, extensible, and flexible, making them the ideal candidate for cloud hosting. The programming language used on MEAN facilitates a unique execution environment for the server-side and client-side. For building an application, the MEAN stack architecture includes the four components, which are as follows:
1. MongoDB: One of the major advantages of the MEAN stack is that it has the most dynamic NoSQL database in the form of MongoDB. This database is more flexible as it uses a schema-less design. This flexibility leads to rapid application development and is very helpful when dealing with fast-changing requirements. It is an open-source, cross-platform database that is written in C++. In MongoDB, data is stored in the form of key-value pairs, using binary data types like JSON. This document-oriented database is a perfect choice for a database system where developers need to manage large-sized tables with millions of data. MongoDB can run over multiple servers. The data is duplicated to keep the system up and running in case of hardware failure. MongoDB also supports Master-Slave replication. A master performs read and write operations while a slave copies data from the master and is used only to read data. With MongoDB, data is placed in fragments, and hence it supports automatic load balancing. Overall, MongoDB facilitates better performance with increased development speed.
2. ExpressJS: The backend of any web application holds the real magic. So, a complicated backend leads to an equally complicated application. The major highlight of MEAN stack components and benefits is the usage of ExpressJS for handling backend development. It is a flexible NodeJS framework used for web application development. It makes the entire development process easy and allows for fast and modular application building. Express acts as a layer built on top of NodeJS that helps manage routes and the server. It provides an efficient and robust set of features to develop both mobile and web applications. It is a minimalist framework built to manage the application processes leaving no room for clutter. ExpressJS is a great error handler that includes easy templates to accelerate development speed. ExpressJS has another useful framework called CommonJS that saves time by ensuring that the developer doesn't have to redefine a variable within a shared namespace. It can also be used to build single-page, multi-page, and hybrid web applications. Powered by Google, ExpressJS helps with better performance without any errors or lags. ExpressJS also bolsters the caching feature that helps avoid re-execution of the codes, which in turn reduces the loading time of web pages.
NodeJS also has a huge developer support community due to its maturity and reliability. NodeJS also makes MVP development easy and quick. Overall, NodeJS is far more compatible to work with low-resource requests when compared to resource-intensive resources.
MEAN stack developers have a vast range of tasks to conquer. Like any other web developer, MEAN developers should have strong analytical skills and the ability to think out of the box. Listed are some of the most common responsibilities of a MEAN stack developer:
- Defining code architecture decisions and developing high-performance and scalable solutions
- Designing and maintaining both relational and non-relational databases
- Architecting, testing, and deploying robust and highly responsive products
- Establishing, refining, and integrating development environment software and tools as per the requirement
- Identifying and addressing technical issues
- Collaborating with data integration specialists and other resources to build efficient systems
- Troubleshooting, updating, and deploying software
The ongoing pandemic has forced companies and workforces to resort to remote working. Whether you're looking for freelance, full-time, or contract Mean Stack developers, we at Skuad can help you hire the best talent tailored to your requirements and industry.
Source: Mean Stack Developer Salary in USA - Average Salary
We cater to various sectors - Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad today!