Hire Mobile APP Developers
Introduction: About Mobile Development
The world is becoming increasingly dependent on mobile phones. Tasks like sending or receiving messages, online banking, digital entertainment streaming, and health management can be easily managed through digital devices.
A mobile app developer is responsible for designing, implementing, and developing mobile applications. They develop applications for all the mobile platforms such as iOS and Android. The applications can be pre-installed during manufacturing or delivered through server-side or client-side processing.
In developing all those digital devices, a mobile developer comes into the picture. Designing a mobile user interface (UI) is also essential for mobile development processes. Back-end support is required, along with front-end services. Talk to Skuad experts to know more about how to hire mobile developers for your company.
Mobile Development Technologies and Tools
For mobile development, developers require some programming languages to build applications. To build an app that attracts users, a developer needs to focus on choosing the right technology and the right programming language to create a user-friendly, robust, and innovative app. The following programming languages are used in mobile development.
- HTML 5
- Action Script
Skuad can guide your hiring process to find the best mobile developers for your company according to the software development industry needs.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Mobile App Developer
For a developer to start with a mobile development project, they need to understand the core idea. A developer needs to grasp what the client wants to achieve. Further, the developer is responsible for technical feasibility and compliance with the guidelines for the app store operators.
A developer consults with UI designers, UX designers, and function designers. A mobile developer also needs to ensure that the technical and functional features of the apps are working properly. Other responsibilities include the correct linkage of the front-end and back-end, developing concepts for existing apps, and creating time and cost estimates for the project.
Mobile development developers must,
- Work on the needs of the customer and convert them into technical requirements
- Develop Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to support mobile development requirements
- Cooperate with the UI designer, UX designer, function designer, and other programmers
- Implement new apps or work on the further development of existing apps
- Consult with the development team and customers
- Ensure coherence between the technical and functional sides
- Collaborate with all the team members on mobile development
- Ensure there is a correct link between the front-end and the back-end
- Keep updating on the concepts, terminology, and best practices for coding and development of mobile applications
- Adapt and use existing web applications for mobile development
- Work closely to improve the functionality and design for mobile development
- Fix bugs and identify and correct bottlenecks
- Integrate design with a high-quality code
- Ensure the quality, performance, responsiveness of the application
- Evaluate and implement out-of-the-box ideas for mobile development
- Detect and troubleshoot issues in the application
- Ensure the code is reliable, simple, and scalable
If you are looking for a mobile developer, you can contact Skuad. We can help you to find the right candidate for your organization. To know more, get in touch with Skuad experts.
Expertise Required for Mobile Development Industries
Depending on their specialization for a specific platform, developers may require technical tools. Other skills required are communication skills and structured and analytical thinking skills.
- Expertise in Java (version 8 or higher) and Kotlin programming languages
- Experience in the development, debugging, and specifications of mobile applications
- Experience working in UI/UX, QA, back-end, and product for the development of mobile applications
- Experience in making apps intuitive
- Ability to develop a pixel-perfect interface
- Knowledge and familiarity with RESTful APIs to integrate the android applications
- Experience working in design patterns of mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVC, MVP, and MVVM
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good understanding and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and ORM
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Android platform and programming languages
- Familiarity with the Software Development Kit (SDK) for Android
- Knowledge of C#, C/C++, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), command-line utility, Cocoa Touch Framework, core data, and computer science
- Ability to create Android and iOS apps based on UI/UX requirements and mock-ups
- Cross-platform development skills
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Ability to develop custom Android and iOS applications from start to finish
- Ability to maintain and upgrade the document building process and estimate the scope of project and cost
- Knowledge of graphical user interface (GUI) designs
- Strong understanding of mobile design paradigm
- Skills in Structured Query Language (SQL) database
- Skills in Swift programming language
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, and debug the code
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Independent working abilities
- Presentation skills
- Willingness to stay up-to-date on new technologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Spatial reasoning skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Thorough understanding of development lifecycle
- Time management skills
- Ability to write and maintain applications
- Written communication skills
- Responsibility, ownership, and ability to work under pressure
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best mobile developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
Experience Required for Mobile Development Industries
- Experience as a front-end developer for mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Gradle build system and Android Studio
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), design pattern, and Android UI design principles
- Experience in developing at least one app in Kotlin using the latest technologies, such as MVVM, Retrofit, Dagger, and architecture components
- Willingness to experiment with new features and technologies
- Good knowledge of developing web applications in Java
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C programming language
- Awareness of the connection to the back-end systems (XML, REST, JSON, and WebServices)
- Knowledge of continuous and test-driven development
- Team playing skills and inherent motivation
- Ability to work and solve problems independently
- Experience in focusing on user interface and a good sense of designing
- Openness to new approaches and technologies
- Project management skills and quality awareness
- Good understanding of Git commands and ability to use VCS to manage different project versions
Skuad can take care of your recruitment process for hiring mobile developers! Talk to our experts to learn more.
Salary Structure for Mobile App Developers
The salary of a mobile development developer can drastically vary from industry to industry and based on the type of company.
The salary also varies based on the experience level, skills, qualifications, and certifications of the candidate.
- Junior salary: USD 44,000
- Mid-level salary: USD 127,000
- Senior salary: USD 200,000
To learn about managing mobile developers’ payroll and salaries, partner with Skuad experts.
Mobile App Development Certification and Qualifications
There is no specific roadmap for anyone who wishes to pursue a career in mobile development. Generally, to be able to become a mobile development developer, one needs to have a bachelor’s degree in IT. Many have changed their careers to mobile development to follow their passion. The field has prominent self-taught experts too.
Skuad can help you in your next mobile app development project. We have a strong database of full-time, part-time, freelancers, or contract mobile developers from different corners of the world. Talk to Skuad experts to learn more.
Mobile App Development Industries
The world is becoming more dependent on technology. Even the IT industry is growing and becoming more competitive as it has opened more opportunities for developers. The field of mobile development is widening its scope, and job opportunities for mobile development developers have incomparable benefits.
A mobile development developer can work in the following industries.
- Automotive industry
- Gaming industry
- Telecommunications industry
- Financial services industry
- Medical technology industry
- Electronics industry
Skuad’s bespoke solutions can take over the selection process in hiring mobile developers for you. To learn more, book a demo with us.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
Skuad is an integrated, global human resource (HR) platform that helps you create and manage remote teams by hiring talent from across 150 countries. Now, you don’t need to go through the hassle of maintaining payrolls of employees, contracts, compliances, and benefits.
As an Employer of Record (EOR) service, we can act as your company’s legal employer in the country of your choice and take care of all your hiring needs, including those for mobile developers. We can manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees, from selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation. We offer the best services to various sectors, as follows.
- Logistics and transport
- Retail and e-commerce
To avail yourself of our expert services, book a demo with Skuad today.