Hire PHP 7 Developers
Introduction: About PHP 7 Development
Web development concerns developing web pages. There is a lot of segregation in this domain. For basic purposes, one may use a Content Management system (CMS), while a large corporation will focus on building custom websites.
Web development is mainly divided into three parts: front-end, back-end, and full-stack. The front-end deals with the visual responsive aspect of the web page, whereas the back-end deals with the servers.
Web development is well equipped with open-source tools. One of them is known as LAMP, which comprises Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
Web development involves many aspects of the web, such as web design, content development, scripting (server-side and client-side), network security, and responsiveness.
Some industry standards, such as the Agile method, are popular in web development. Skuad can help you find the best web developers for your firm. Talk to us to learn more.
What is PHP?
PHP got its name from Personal Home Page, but subsequently, it was changed to PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. It supports all major servers such as Windows, Unix-Like, and Mac-OS. Talk to Skuad experts to know more about how to hire PHP 7 developers for your company.
What is Server-side Scripting in PHP?
Server-side scripting is a method of web designing. The script, a piece of code, is executed on a server. This script limits the access of the user on their server-side. PHP uses server-side scripting and inhibits full control over the server-side queries asked by the user. This helps prevent any unwanted database operation, thus preventing data discrepancy and data loss.
How Does PHP Work?
PHP, an interpreted language, parses the code on the requested page in the interpreter and gives the required output.
The required PHP files are executed in the Apache server. When the Apache server gets the PHP page, it gives it to the interpreter to handle the job, and the executed job is displayed on the browser page.
After a long wait, PHP got upgraded to PHP 7, which delivers better and more optimized performance. Many may wonder why PHP7 was released instead of PHP 6. Well, PHP 6 was created but discarded for not living up to the expectations; it was never released.
Get in touch with Skuad experts to hire PHP 7 developers for your company from across 150 countries.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Key Features of PHP 7 Development Technologies
- Group import declarations
- Null coalescing operator
- Spaceship operator
- Scalar parameter its types and return types
- Engine exceptions
- Anonymous classes
- CSPRNG functions
- Unicode codepoint escape syntax
- Upgraded generators
- Old SAPIs and extensions dropped
- Old style tags removed
Although many new features have been added, some issues regarding infrastructure and software compatibility are still present. Skuad can guide your hiring process to find the best PHP 7 developers for your company according to the software development industry needs.
Popular PHP 7 Frameworks
To accelerate the development process, the PHP frameworks play a major role. Frameworks are responsive and easily meet the business requirements. The popular PHP frameworks are,
- Laravel: One of the most popular frameworks
- CodeIgniter: Straightforward and lightweight
- Symphony: A reliable and mature platform
- CakePHP: Useful with CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operation
- Yii aka Yes, it is!: The simplest and most evolutionary
- Zend Framework: Uses a heavy oop framework
- Phalcon: Has been written on C and C++
- FuelPHP: A full-stack PHP framework
- PHPixie: Helpful for read-only web pages
- Slim: A micro-framework
Choosing a framework completely depends on the kind of webpage or business one is willing to make. It is quite a sensitive issue. One must conduct thorough research before opting for a framework. If you are looking for a PHP 7 developer, you can contact Skuad. We can help you to find the right candidate for your organization. To know more, get in touch with Skuad experts.
Advantages and Disadvantages of PHP 7 Technologies
- PHP has a built-in module for connecting to databases.
- It is supported cross-platform.
- PHP has dominated the market for a long period and supports a huge library to use.
- PHP is stable and easy to use.
- The greatest advantage of PHP is its speed. PHP 7.x is 2x faster than PHP 5.x.
- It is open-source.
- PHP has a huge community.
- It is a weak type.
- It is not designed for large websites with complex operations.
- Security is an issue in PHP.
- The Zend PHP or core PHP cannot accomplish many functionalities. So, other methods are used to achieve the desired result, such as HMV, PeachPie, Phalanger, Quercus, and HipHop.
Book a demo with Skuad experts to hire the best PHP 7 developers in the country of your choice.
Expertise Required for PHP 7 Development Industries
- Expertise in PHP
- Knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, MySQL, or any relevant database
- Knowledge of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Model View Control (MVC) Framework architecture, and PDO
- Knowledge of UI/UX design or photoshop or equivalent skills for beautiful web designs
- Knowledge of open-source and PHP frameworks
- Good knowledge of networking and securing websites
- Experience with payment gateway integration
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Familiarity with Command Line Arguments and Linux
- Hands-on experience with CMS
- Knowledge of C, C++, and/or Java
- Knowledge of server-side scripting
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and designs and their applications
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Impressive communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Project management
- Sound problem-solving skills
- “User” literacy
- A business mindset while developing the project
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to new technology
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best PHP 7 developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
Experience Required for PHP 7 Development Industries
- The developer is expected to possess sound knowledge about web development tools and procedures.
- They are assumed to build, design, and develop responsive websites.
- At least a few PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symphony, or equivalent, must be known to the developer.
- They must be good at APIs, secured gateways, and web security in general.
- The developer must be adept with the version control Git and Githu.
- They must follow industry procedures and standards in the development process and must be able to properly document the development process.
- They should also work individually and with a team and have situational awareness.
- The developer must well be versed with MCV and object-oriented design.
- The individual must know the databases and their operation properly.
- They must possess the required skills to use APIs.
- The developer must ensure a balance between economic criteria and user demand.
- They must be a team player and possess good debugging and testing skills.
- The individual must meet the educational and working qualifications to be a part of the team.
- Their critical and innovative thinking will be an asset to their team and the company.
Skuad can take care of your recruitment process for hiring PHP 7 developers! Talk to our experts to learn more.
Salary Structure of a PHP 7 Developer
The salary of a PHP 7 developer varies with their location, position, and with experience.
The salary range is tabulated below. Note that salaries are estimates, and not exact.
To learn about managing PHP 7 developers’ payroll and salaries, partner with Skuad experts.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
Skuad is a global human resource (HR) platform that helps to hire talent anywhere in the world. Skuad’s integrated, tech-enriched platform helps to build distributed teams and pay them. The platform provides a single interface to hire and manage employees and contractors in over 150 countries.
We do our research to provide the best services to our clients. Our rate charts are affordable with no hidden costs. Now, you don’t need to go through the hassle of maintaining payrolls of employees, contracts, compliances, and benefits.
As an Employer of Record (EOR) service, we can act as your company’s legal employer in the country of your choice and take care of all your hiring needs, including those for PHP 7 developers. We can manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees, from selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation. We offer the best services to various sectors, as follows.
- Logistics and transport
- Retail and e-commerce
To avail yourself of our expert services, book a demo with Skuad today.