Hire Prolog Developers
We live in a rapidly evolving technological age, which creates new opportunities and jobs in the market. Firms of all kinds look to hire software, website, or application developers. Their skills are rooted in programming languages.
One such language is Prolog, a logic programming language that plays a crucial role in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and all the gadgets that use it. AI is used extensively by many sectors that are always on the lookout to hire Prolog developers to keep their equipment working and fix bugs and other problems. Therefore, Prolog developers are indispensable for companies using AI.
Talk to Skuad experts to know more about how to hire Prolog developers for your company.
What Makes Prolog Different from Other Languages?
Prolog is different from other languages in a lot of ways. As the name suggests, it is entirely based on logic programming. Therefore, it is essential in AI-related programs, software, and applications. It has been in use for a long time now. So, it has had time to evolve and improve in terms of security and ease of use.
Skuad can guide your hiring process to find the best Prolog developers for your company according to the software development industry needs.
Applications of Prolog Language
As we already know, Prolog is one of the most extensively used languages. It has application in many areas, including,
- Machine learning
- Specification language
- Robot planning
- Problem solving
- Automated reasoning
- Natural language understanding
- Intelligent database retrieval
Companies can find it troublesome to find the right Prolog developer from a pool of worldwide options. This is where Skaud, with its global presence and expertise, can help you. Talk to Skuad experts to learn more.
Experience Required for Prolog Development Industries
Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC)
SDLC is a step-by-step process that works on systematic parameters. Every developer needs to know how to execute these. Before you select a candidate that’s suitable for this profile, you must access the capabilities of the candidate. First, companies should check the “software development life cycle” understanding.
The proper cycle of the software includes seven steps that have to be followed.
- Gather and analyze the data
- Conduct a feasibility study
- Design the software
- Implement the outline and start coding
- Test the software
- Deploy the software
- Maintain the software
Organize Work Properly
Knowledge of Excel is vital for a Prolog developer. While it doesn’t directly enhance a developer’s coding or development skills, they should be able to organize and keep track of their work.
Organizations prefer to use products on multiple platforms. Therefore, a developer must make it compatible with Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and other operating systems.
Basics of Testing
Many professional programmers have been working for years, but they find themselves confused whenever they need to test the product before launching. Whenever a product is ready, whether it is an application or software, a few problems come up. This is simply inevitable.
This is why one of the most important functions of a developer is to test the product. Some developers test their products at different stages. As soon as they complete a module, they check it. However, others do the entire thing at the end, which leads to issues piling up and excessive burden before the deployment of the product. Therefore, it is always advised to work and conduct tests simultaneously.
Understanding the Databases
It is understood that there are a lot of databases in the market, and knowing the important ones is critical for a developer. PostgreSQL and SQL are two of many important databases that developers have to consider.
If you are looking for a Prolog developer, you can contact Skuad. We can help you to find the right candidate for your organization. To know more, get in touch with Skuad experts.
Roles and Responsibilities of Prolog Developers
- With technology evolving rapidly, Prolog developers need to have sound knowledge of the current developments in the field and an understanding of the problems that could arise.
- A Prolog developer’s work in an organization is to use logic programming to make programs and applications for the company.
- This is an intelligent job for a person who has a command of this programming language and also a set of technologies.
- The major technology that concerns developers is AI. However, AI is connected with other fields such as machine learning and game development. Candidates must have a working knowledge of the same.
Book a demo with Skuad experts to hire the best Prolog developers in the country of your choice.
How Does Artificial Intelligence Use Prolog?
Prolog is a rapid and effective way of developing AI-driven gadgets and applications. One of the finest examples of this technology is Siri.
This programming language is classified as a logical language that helps in determining AI knowledge and facts. The programs made using Prolog work on a set of rules, facts, and goals.
To know more about hiring Prolog developers for your AI company, book a demo with Skuad.
Prolog Development Technologies
Prolog developers have to work majorly for and on AI. Here are some other technologies they have to work with.
- Machine learning
- Robotic Process Arm (RPA)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
If you want to hire Prolog developers for your company, connect with Skaud experts to avail of tailor-made solutions according to your needs.
Prolog Development Industries
A Prolog developer should have,
- A 10 + 2 degree with PCM and computer science, bachelor’s of technology in IT
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong Prolog programming skills
- Familiarity with other languages such as C++
- Source control understanding
- Knowledge of tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Experience in text editors
- Experience in Bracket, Notepad++, Sublime, Visual Code, and Atom
- Experience in Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Basic understanding of databases, including MongoDB, SQL, Oracle, Redis, Cassandra, and PostgreSQL
- Experience in different operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Capability to deal with different operating systems at once
- Understanding of networking basics
- Understanding of system testing
A Prolog developer must have
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Fast learning abilities
- Ability to improvise creatively
- Passion toward their work and strong work ethic
- Drive and self-motivation
- Politeness, humility, and a positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to work with multiple departments
- Multitasking and leadership skills
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best Prolog developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
Salary Structure for Prolog Developers
Every profession has a different salary structure. The salary range for Prolog developers depends on the experience a person holds. It also varies according to the location, qualifications and certifications, and type of industry.
- The average yearly salary is around USD 66,001
- For assistant project managers, the yearly salary is around USD 66,000
- For project engineers and constructors, the yearly salary can be up to USD 64,000
To learn about managing Prolog developers’ payroll and salaries, partner with Skuad experts.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
Skuad can help you to find a Prolog developer for your organization. Contact our Skuad experts, find the developer with desired skills, and make them your employee in the most efficient way.
Usually, companies, big enterprises, and startups struggle to find the right candidate to work for them. Especially when it comes to hiring overseas employees, it is a big struggle to manage day-to-day operations, from onboarding to compliances, taxation, and payroll. Alternatively, by choosing Skuad for the hiring process and other HR tasks, your expansion efforts can be smooth and hassle-free.
Skuad acts as your local Employer of Record service to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees, from selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation. We offer the best services to various sectors, as follows.
- Logistics and transport
- Retail and e-commerce
To avail yourself of our expert services, book a demo with Skuad today.