Hire Raspberry Pi Developers
Raspberry Pi is a small-sized computer developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in collaboration with Broadcom. The Raspberry Pi Foundation created the program for teaching computer science in schools. It is a low-cost credit-sized computer known as RPi or Raspi and was first used in developing countries. The original model has become exceedingly popular in the market and is used in robotics and weather monitoring due to its design and low cost. As it is adapted to the USB and HDMI devices, it is used by computer hobbyists. The Raspberry Pi is one of the best-selling British computers in the United Kingdom.
Raspberry development is more interesting when it is carried on a desktop computer. Raspberry developers are employed in different places like digital maker projects, weather stations, music machines, and parent detectors. The name is incredibly unique and unreal. Raspberry Pi is named after a fruit due to the naming tradition that existed during that time to give a fruit’s name to a computer company like the processors named after desserts. Pi comes from Python, the official programming language through which it runs.
Raspberry Pi developers have scope in different fields. Many MNCs hire Raspberry Pi developers, and it is useful in the field of robotics. Google, Spotify, Instagram, and robotic companies need Raspberry Pi developers. It has a great market, and the future is quite promising.
Learn more about Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi has a single board and was a revolutionary approach made to teach computer science to students in schools. This has become an advantage for Raspberry Pi developers to create their own devices like Amazon.
IDE or Integrated Development Environment integrates the basic tools and contains a compiler, code editor, interpreter, and debugger. It is used in house automation and supplies wireless control for handling devices like smartphones.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Important Features of Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi is one of the best-selling computers in the United Kingdom due to its low cost and design. The important features include:
- Credit card-sized computers.
- Supports USB and HDMI devices, especially in developing countries.
- Python is the official programming language of Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry developers should have in-depth knowledge of Python. A Python integrated environment helps the users to develop all sorts of programs based on Python.
- It has the capability to do everything that a desktop computer can do. It can be used to browse as well as for playing videos with HD clarity. It also supports playing games and word processing.
- Raspberry Pi can interact with the outside world and is very user-friendly and of low cost and design.
- It is used in music machines, parent detectors, weather stations, and tweeting bird houses with infra-red cameras.
- Open-source Integrated Development Environment is also available to develop applications.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Raspberry Pi Developer
Raspberry Pi developer is an in-demand job in the market, and its scope in the future is growing at a considerable rate. Raspberry Pi developers are required in the IT sector in different areas, and the hiring of Raspberry Pi developers is being conducted by enterprises active in varying sectors. There are some roles and responsibilities required for a Raspberry Pi developer. Some of them include:
- Good experience in Python script development.
- Should be able to develop and execute a Python script in the Continuous Integration environment.
- Should be able to maintain high levels of knowledge and skills in web development.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in the programming language Scratch.
- Should have the ability to organize and handle multiple assignments daily.
- Should be familiar with CI/CD methods.
- Should have experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Should have exposure to Linux and other reference devices.
- Should have knowledge in C++ language.
- Experience with the production environment.
- Strong technical background
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on practical experience
- Creative and analytical skills
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Raspberry Pi Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
There has been an increase in the pay for Raspberry Pi developers due to future scope and development. According to the site indeed.com, the average annual salary of a Raspberry developer is around $105,212 in the United States. In India, the average salary of a Raspberry developer starts from US $674 – US $4,045 per month (Rs. 50,000 to 3,00,000 lakhs). The scope for this field will be high in the coming years. The salary may vary depending upon the experience and knowledge in the field.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
A Raspberry Pi developer can work remotely as well as can provide on-premise services too. IT companies require expertise from people who have more experience and deep knowledge. A freelance Raspberry Pi developer can have flexibility in time and can self-improve their growth. Some IT companies also hire Raspberry Pi developers on a contractual basis. The average monthly income of a freelance Raspberry Pi developer is also the same as that of the above structure. But in order to be successful as a freelancer or a contractor, expert-level skills are required as companies refrain from working with inexperienced developers for Raspberry Pi development.
Raspberry Pi Certification
Raspberry Pi has become extremely popular in this decade as it helps in providing low-cost computing solutions. The certification on Raspberry Pi can be greatly beneficial for those who specialize in this field, and updating the technical knowledge can be useful as technology is moving at a fast pace.
Raspberry Pi computers have become one of the best-selling computers due to their user-friendliness. Its demand in the market has been increasing at an impressive pace. Raspberry Pi certification from reputed certification bodies can help you boost the employment options in this field as well as other related fields. The certifications help the learners to know and test on various areas like customizing and deploying Raspberry Pi and programming the Raspberry Pi with Python or scratch. It also teaches on using Raspberry Pi as a web server and home theatre.
The certification is ideal for professionals as well as graduates who want to outshine in this field. Raspberry Pi is used in fields like house automation, booking system, car’s computer, and internet radio and media streamers. Python is the official programming language of Raspberry Pi, so knowledge of Python is a must. A certification in Python is an added advantage.
Raspberry Pi developer is an in-demand job and continues to flourish in the future years. Certifications and training can boost your job opportunities in this field and related fields for getting hired and open a wide door of job opportunities.
Skuad is a unified employment platform that caters to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad today!