Hire React Native Developers
React Native helps to build user interfaces. Its actual goal is to target mobile platforms rather than a web browser. In simple words, using React Native, web developers write mobile applications that look and feel truly “native.” In addition, codes that are written using React Native can be shared between platforms. Hence, React Native makes it easy to develop for both Android and iOS platforms simultaneously.
Why Use React Native Framework?
React Native framework has diverse and numerous advantages. It is a commonly used development framework by mobile application developers. Some of the important benefits of React Native framework include:
An ideal candidate might not be well-versed with all the required tech stack, but even the basic understanding of these skills and the ability to grasp the same quickly can play a major role. Overall, the right candidate should have the willingness to pick up any skill and the ability to learn quickly.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Requirements - Hard skills
- Expertise in React Native and its core components
- Strong attention to detail in UI/UX
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development
- Deep understanding of native code development environments such as iOS and Android
- Experience with open-source and distributed software development concepts
- Thorough understanding of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with the latest front-end build tools and pipelines
- Familiarity with version control software, such as Github or Gitlab
- Good understanding of the MVC framework
- Familiarity with SQL/relational databases
- Proficient in building smooth and user-friendly navigation
- Hands-on experience in writing well documented, clean, and readable React Native code
- Strong project understanding skills
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming languages
- Ability to understand and fix any potential third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Deep knowledge in front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient in troubleshooting and debugging
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Jest, Detox, Cypress, etc.
- Ability to stick to deadlines and deliver applications on time
However, at the mid/senior level, one needs to have a thorough knowledge of the domain and other technical/leadership skills essential for being a strong mentor or coach. Some of these skills involve:
- Collaborating with the development team to discuss ideas and solutions regarding the application
- Developing highly responsive websites and applications.
- Building components and front-end libraries that are reusable
- Supporting UI components and ensuring that the overall application is robust and easy to maintain
- Leveraging native APIs for deep integrations with platforms.
- Enhancing the overall performance of an application close to a native one
- Converting designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Writing test cases for automation that lead to easy app testing
- Optimizing framework components to ensure the highest performance across browsers and web-capable devices
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure high accuracy implementations.
- Troubleshooting interface component and debugging codes
- Contributing to document application changes and develop updates
- Developing well-structured and flexible APIs and front-end architecture
- Help to transition existing React web applications to React Native
- Integrating with external services
- Solving product or application-related issues coming from the customer side
- Setting up continuous integration and ensuring continuous delivery.
- Mentoring and building an efficient and effective development team workflow
- Engaging in research and discussions and sharing ideas regarding architectural solutions
- Communicating with the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Taking leadership and mentoring junior team members
The ongoing pandemic has forced companies and workforces to resort to remote working. Whether you’re looking for freelance, full-time, or contract React Native developers, we at Skuad can help you hire the best talent tailored to your requirements and industry.
We cater to various sectors - Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.