Hire SEO Developers
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the method to enhance the quality and quantity of website traffic from search engines to a web page. It concentrates on unpaid traffic, not paid one. The unpaid result is called organic or natural results, and it arises from various types of searches like image search, academic and video search, and news search. The main aim of SEO is to bring a great amount of web traffic to the website so that the necessary website may come to the top of the search results. It works based on several factors like keywords typed in search engines, the behavior of search engines, and the most familiar search engine among the users and so on. SEO helps to increase the users in a website which can sometimes become their customers.
SEO development is a type of web development that gives importance to optimizing web pages for search engines. It attracts a wider aim: to draw attention to important search engine traffic and capitalize it. That is different from the normal SEO practice. SEO is a method used by many companies to enhance their websites in the search engines and draw the user’s attention. It is the responsibility of the SEO developers for developing the SEO strategy and techniques of a company using the practice of SEO coding. An SEO developer should have in-depth knowledge in the field and have a deep passion for marketing, metrics, analytics, and development. Many top companies hire SEO developers in the IT field as well as in other fields.
Learn more about SEO
SEO can help in boosting traffic. It is used to place the URLs on the top of the Search Engine Results Page. It concentrates on unpaid traffic. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is used in IT fields and businesses and individuals to maximize the visibility of the websites. It is a type of digital marketing, and an SEO developer should have a passion for IT and the marketing field. SEO development is a rapidly growing sector and will be in high demand in the coming years.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Important Features of SEO
SEO considers how a search engine works, what users search for, the keywords they type in the search engines, which search engine is the most preferred, etc. Search Engine Optimization is done so that the company website may come on the top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). There are some important features of SEO. They are as follows: -
- Ability to customize Title tags, URLs, Header tags and Meta descriptions: Title tags and meta descriptions give a strategic place to add the company’s targeted keywords and function to act as a call to action, which makes the users an urge to click on the particular page.
- A well-optimized URL structure and simple 301 redirects: Creating a URL that is hard to understand can result in the opposite of the output that is expected. Another major component of SEO is the proper optimization of the URLs so that it helps the search engine to find the page easily. This gives a platform to easily edit the URL strings and rearrange their structure.
- Mobile Customization: A user accessing through mobile devices should have the same experience as that of the desktop. This may sometimes make you make a new site for mobile users. The website may change its display and pattern depending upon the screen size.
- A powerful internal search feature and proper indexation of internal search results: Most websites, especially E-commerce, helps the users to search internally where they can search for particular items that may not be found at first. A good platform displays proper results of the type of product the user searches for. But it is not advised to index these search results in many search engines as the content may get duplicated.
- Analytics and Reporting: Proper analysis and reporting are required regularly for the best results. Keywords and the landing pages are the primary elements of the SEO process,
- Keywords: The research of keywords is necessary for understanding what the users need and can act accordingly.
Roles and Responsibilities of SEO Developers
SEO development is one of the promising fields and will be expanding more broadly in the coming years. There are some roles and responsibilities required for an SEO developer. Some of them are as follows: -
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the field as well as experience in this field.
- Should have a passion for marketing.
- Should be able to develop and implement a well-developed SEO strategy.
- Should have passion for developing metrics, analytics and marketing
- Track and analyze website analytics.
- Should be able to analyze data to identify the trends in webspace.
- Should follow proper SEO guidelines concerning coding and adherence to established copy or keyword standards.
- Should analyze website architecture and clean up the website of search engine unfriendly elements.
- Should optimize the landing pages for search engine marketing.
- He/she should be able to identify deficiencies and find solutions on time.
- Should be able to make changes to the web codes to boost the website positions.
- Experience in web marketing and analytics.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Google Cloud Platform Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary Structure of SEO Developers
The scope of SEO developers has been increasing and will be high in the coming years. In the United States, the average salary of an SEO developer is around US $46,361 per annum. In India, the average salary of an SEO developer is around US $4,000. The remuneration may increase based on experience and knowledge in the field.
Freelancing and Contractual Basis
IT expertise is something important in most fields. SEO developers can work remotely too. A freelance SEO developer can work according to their convenience and can be flexible. Some companies hire SEO developers on a contractual basis. If you are an experienced SEO developer, you can set attractive packages. The salary may be the same as that of the structure as mentioned above.
IT field and the related fields always require constant updating and knowledge. To get updated, a certification course can be helpful. The certification course can always be beneficial and added as a highlight in the resume, which helps to boost the chances. It is a valuable certification that gives a basic idea on SEO keyword search, building links to optimize the structure. It also helps in gaining technical benefits like On-page and Off-page optimization skills. It also helps to learn the latest SEO updates. This is the best time to invest in SEO training. It is a highly developing field, and its scope continues to increase in the future. It also enhances career opportunities and opens a whole new door.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!