Hire Sinatra Developers
Introduction: About Sinatra Developers
Sinatra is among the best frameworks written in Ruby. It serves as an alternative to frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Nitro, and Camping. Talk to Skuad to hire Sinatra developers that cater to your organization’s requirements!
Ruby is a dynamic, general-purpose, open-source programming language similar to Python. It is mostly used for developing dynamic web applications. It supports different programming paradigms including procedural, functional, and object-oriented. The applications of Ruby also include data analysis and prototyping, apart from web application development.
Some of the main features of Ruby are,
- It is highly dynamic and is very close to the spoken language, with minimal rules.
- It enables dynamic typing and duck typing.
- It is simple, free to use, and fast in execution. Hence, it is one of the most preferred programming languages for the creation of web applications.
- The mark-and-sweep garbage collection is another important feature of Ruby.
- Ruby supports code embedding. For example, it is possible to embed Ruby code in HTML.
- Ruby supports complex mathematical calculations, as it has built-in support for rational and complex numbers.
Talk to Skuad experts to know more about how to hire Sinatra developers for your company.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
What is Sinatra in Ruby?
Sinatra is a domain-specific language used to develop web applications. It is a micro-framework implemented using Ruby and is rack-based. Unlike Ruby on Rails, Sinatra is a lightweight and flexibly designed web framework. It is an open-source web application library that was developed to create web applications quickly with less effort. It comes with a set of pre-written methods that can be used to convert applications into Ruby-based web applications.
Some companies that use Sinatra are Apple, BBC, Linkedin, Github, and Accenture. Some of the applications built using Sinatra include,
- Nesta, an SEO-oriented CMS/blog for developers
- Git-wiki, a Wiki app powered by Git
- Picky, a fast semantic search engine
Skuad can guide your hiring process to find the best Sinatra developers for your company according to the software development industry needs.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Sinatra Developer
- The primary responsibility of a Sinatra developer is to build dynamic web applications by incorporating the features specified by the client.
- A developer with good knowledge of Ruby along with Sinatra is a plus.
- However, the responsibility of a Sinatra developer may not be confined to coding in Sinatra alone. They may also be required to use Ruby for coding in some projects.
- Based on the expertise of the developer and the requirements of the project, they may be entrusted with responsibilities other than coding.
If you are looking for a Sinatra developer, you can contact Skuad. We can help you to find the right candidate for your organization. To know more, get in touch with Skuad experts.
Required Expertise for a Sinatra Developer
- Technical background with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computers
- Hands-on experience in development using Sinatra
- Proficiency in writing readable, easily understandable, and executable code using Sinatra
- Experience with different web application frameworks, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Knowledge and expertise in Ruby programming language
- Experience of working in open source projects
- Experience in modularization of code and reusing it
- Knowledge of back-end tools such as SQL, MongoDB, or other relational databases
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git and Github
- Good knowledge of cloud computing services, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Basic knowledge of the concepts MVC, Restful, and ORM
- Ability to develop components of code assigned and provide quality products within the stipulated time frame
- Ability to develop and optimize web pages as per business needs
- Willingness to participate in the design process to get a clear understanding of the business requirements
- Ability to work with the client and the business team at every stage of the development cycle to develop a world-class product, as per the client’s requirements
- Experience in writing efficient code while adhering to the best practices for software development.
- Participate in code review and release
- Ability to ensure that the code is written per the design specifications
- Regular updates about the status of development to the top technical personnel
- Ability to troubleshoot and determine the root cause of any issues
- Participation in thorough unit testing of the components developed to the quality of the deliverables
- Collaboration with Quality Assurance teams to fix any issues that arise during the testing phase
- Creation and maintenance of the necessary technical documentation
- Collaboration with teams and clients from different geographical locations
- Identification and resolution of issues that arise after software deployment
- Ability to understand and interpret the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, including analyzing, logical reasoning, and decision-making
- Ability to provide innovative solutions when required
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments
- Self-motivation and ability to adhere to deadlines
Skuad can find, vet, and hire the best Sinatra developers for your company. Book a demo with Skuad experts to learn more.
Experience Required to Hire Sinatra Developers
The responsibilities of an experienced developer are not limited to the knowledge of the domain and high performance at work. They encompass all the above skills along with additional responsibilities. They include,
- Interacting with the clients and the business teams from the start of the project, and taking complete ownership of the project till it is seamlessly delivered
- Working closely with product architects, design team, business and automation teams
- Working as part of a dynamic team and ensuring the deliverables are world-class
- Resolving issues that arise during the different software development phases
- Exhibiting leadership qualities by taking tough decisions whenever required
- Mentoring junior developers to improve their skills
- Performing code reviews and ensuring seamless code release by giving appropriate feedback
- Estimating the work required to complete the project as per the business requirement
- Drafting the software specification documents for the product from the architectural designs and diagrams
- Continuously working to enhance the user experience by ensuring seamless navigation through the different web pages and interfaces
- Participating in the feasibility study and gap analysis of the project
- Assisting in deployment, system testing, and integration testing of the project
- Analyzing the issues that arise in UAT and providing a solution in minimal time
- Communicating and negotiating with the different stakeholders regularly
- Collaborating with the project leaders and striving for the continuous improvement of the project
- Analyzing the back-end tools used for the project
- Optimizing the code from time to time and identifying possible issues
Book a demo with Skuad experts to hire the best Sinatra developers in the country of your choice.
Salary Structure for Sinatra Developers
The salary structure of Sinatra developers varies, depending on the experience of the developer and the type of employment offered. This can be full-time, part-time, contract, or freelance. Due to the present pandemic situation, remote working has become the norm.
As per market analysis, the average salaries of the developers at different stages of their careers are as follows.
To learn about managing Sinatra developers’ payroll and salaries, partner with Skuad experts.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
In today’s age, companies are facing challenges in recruiting perfectly skilled personnel for the tasks at hand. The skillset of the candidates being recruited may not be adequate, but employers are not left with many options. Talented personnel with the best skillset are unable to find the right job due to a lack of proper opportunities in their country.
Now, due to the current pandemic situation, remote work has become a common practice all over the world. Employees from one part of the world can access job opportunities available in another part of the world, provided they have the right skills and attitude. Employers can also recruit the best talent globally and get the work done without any compromise on the quality. In this scenario, global HR recruitment firms play an intermediary role between the employer and the employee. They deal with all HR tasks, including hiring, onboarding, payroll, taxation, probation, termination, and compliance with the local laws.
Skuad is a global HR platform that enables employers from anywhere in the world to hire, pay, and manage talented personnel, irrespective of their geographic location. We help you build distributed remote teams and provide employment-related services in more than 150 countries. These employment services are tailor-made based on the employer’s requirements, which may include full-time, part-time, contract-based, or freelance work for a specific job over a specified period.
Skuad can help you with the hiring of professionals with relevant skill sets. With our high-end, tech-enriched HR platform, we bridge the gap between the companies and talent.
Skuad provides HR services in various sectors, which include,
- Logistics & Transport
- Retail & Ecommerce
We provide all HR services, right from selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, acting as a local payroll provider and legal employer for all overseas and remote employees. To avail yourself of our expert services to hire Sinatra developers, book a demo today.