Hire Software Architect
The job of a software architecture developer consists of creating software architecture, which refers to the fundamental structures of software systems. Each structure involves software elements, their relations, and the attributes of both connections and elements.
A system's architecture acts as its blueprint. It provides an abstraction for managing system complexity and establishing a framework for communication and synchronization among components. Furthermore, it offers a structured approach to fulfill all technical and operating needs while improving standard quality features such as performance and security.
Tools and Developing Technology of Software Architect
Software architecture should define its components, linkages, interactions, and deployment configuration of all parts.
There are several methods to characterize a software architecture:
- Unified Modelling Language (UML): This is an object-oriented approach for software modeling and design.
- Architecture View Model (4+1 view model): It represents the functional and non-functional needs of the software application.
- Architecture Description Language (ADL): It formalizes and semantically describes software architecture.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
What is Unified Modelling Language?
Unified Modeling Language is a graphical language. It is used to develop software designs. It is a general-purpose visual modeling language used to visualize, design, build, and document software systems. Although UML is commonly used to represent software systems, it is not restricted to this. It's also used to simulate non-software systems like process flows in a manufacturing plant.
What is Architecture View Model?
The 4+1 View Model was created to characterize the architecture of a software-intensive system using multiple and simultaneous views. It is a multi-view model that addresses various system features and concerns. It standardizes software design documentation and makes the design understandable to all stakeholders.
What is Architecture Description Language?
An ADL is a language that defines a software architecture by providing syntax and semantics. It is a notation specification that offers capabilities for describing the conceptual architecture of a software system, as opposed to the system's deployment.
ADLs must support architecture elements, interconnections, interfaces, and configurations, which serve as the foundation of architecture descriptions. It is a type of phrase used in architectural descriptions that allows you to dissect and connect components and describe component interfaces.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Software Architect
A software architecture developer's responsibilities are usually specified by the developer's organization and level of seniority. A software architecture developer's expected roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with team members to establish software needs and best practices for managing the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Look for methods to improve company software processes and interactions regularly.
- Maintain a product roadmap, release dates, and architectural guidelines that align with the company's goals.
- Take a proactive approach to common issues by reviewing optimal coding techniques regularly.
- To assure the best quality product platform, evaluate and suggest tools, technologies, and procedures.
- Assist in the establishment of comprehensive software design requirements by the Software Designer/Implementer.
- Take responsibility for the architectural document and keep it up to date.
- Make architectural blueprints available.
- Curious about emerging technologies and beneficial open-source initiatives.
- Do collaborative work with the development team to turn the software architecture into a design.
- Managing the different tools that are necessary during the software development lifecycle.
- Cohere service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservice.
Requirements - Hard skills
- Working knowledge of Azure, Angular, and .NET Core.
- Working knowledge of the ASP.NET framework.
- Excellent command over the C# programming language.
- SQL Server, T-SQL programming language, and stored procedure writing knowledge are required.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD, Micro Services, Service Fabrics, and Docker.
- Knowledge of .NET web service programming and web service architecture.
- Automation of unit test cases knowledge.
- Capability to function as part of a scrum team and contribute as needed.
- Ability to deconstruct obscure, complicated issues and generate clean, high-quality, and creative technological solutions.
Requirements - Soft skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong work ethics
- Time management
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to adapt quickly to varied situations
- Extensive experience in control system software development, including system design, specification collecting, building and releasing documentation, and software development and verification.
- Experience in building automation, software deployment, validation, and continual integration configuration management.
- Experience with database architecture and version control repository-based software.
- Strong software development abilities in real-time embedded systems, notably in C++, Python, and C#.
- Extensive experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience in working with Azure, Angular, and .NET Core.
- Experience in working with the ASP.NET framework.
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL programming language.
Based on the current market trends, the typical pay of a software architecture developer is about USD 125,991 per year.
It is about USD 89,000 per year for entry-level positions, about USD 126,000 per year for mid-level positions, and experienced software architecture developers earn approximately USD 167,000 per year. Numerous factors affect the salary of a software architect developer. Some of these include the developer's experience, qualification, location, and position they are working at in the organization.
Software Architect Certification
Skilled software architecture developers are always in demand in all major IT companies. A software architecture developer certification includes all the topics one needs to learn to master software architecture development. All these provide courses that have all the essential concepts as well as industry-based practical projects. These projects give more profound insights into using software architecture and making learning easier.
Some of the good certifications available for learning software architecture are:
- Certified Software Architect by Carnegie Mellon University.
- CITA-P: Certified IT Architect.
- Certified SOA Architect.
Various third-party sites also provide suitable software developer certifications, which are equally good and valuable.
How can certification help you?
As per Microsoft, 86% of recruiters look for the presence of certifications from candidates. According to 64% of HR managers, the presence of credentials has an impact on an IT career. Certificates attest to an applicant's abilities and make it easier for the candidate to obtain a job. If the recruiter sees two similar summaries, they will choose the candidate with a certificate verifying their abilities. Thus, a software architecture developer certification can increase your chances of getting hired at significant companies at an excellent salary. Certified software architecture developers are highly valued by leading companies that use the software architecture platform.
Skuad can aid you in your search for qualified and competent software architecture developers from all across the world based on your criteria. With our help, you can easily find top talent and hire freelance, full-time, or contract employees as per your needs.