Hire Symfony3 Developers
PHP is a general-purpose computer language that is used for scripting in web applications. It used to stand for Personal Home Page, but now it stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. Zend Engine powers the standard PHP interpreter, which is 100% free and is released under the PHP license.
PHP is a loosely coupled language that is not based on data types. The standard PHP library attempts to implement an effective data access interface and classes. It also solves standard problems in development. The top websites that use PHP are Digg, Tumblr, Dailymotion, Facebook, etc.
Symfony is a combination of PHP components, a web application framework, and a community all working together to design powerful web applications. Symfony is a leading PHP framework that is helpful in creating web applications and websites. The Symfony framework is built on top of Symfony components.
Symfony is made available to all prospective users under an open-source license. Thus, other developers, along with its creators, can modify Symfony to best suit the requirements of competitive development.
The Symfony components are a set of decoupled and reusable components that are a base of multiple PHP applications like Drupal, eZ Publish, and phpBB. The entire Symfony is based on interoperability, best practices, and standardization of applications.
Symfony community is a dedicated group of 600,000 developers that spread across more than 120 countries.
Thus, Symfony is one of the best, highly popular, and widely used PHP frameworks on Github. It is the key to creating interactive websites, secure, and scalable business-grade web applications.
Like any other framework, it helps to improve the creation and maintenance of different web applications and saves developers from the tedious task of repetitive coding. It is equipped with additional tools to help developers test, debug, and document different projects quickly.
The Emerging World of Symfony
PHP is one of the widely used scripted languages that offers multiple options in different frameworks. The best options in PHP frameworks are Symfony, Zend, etc. However, Symfony steals the show and outshines other PHP frameworks in many different ways. Symfony is the only commercially supported PHP framework.
Quick App Development
All frameworks aim to increase the speed of web application development by saving repetitive codes. This quick app development is further facilitated by the accuracy in development. The module system and reusable components of Symfony make it a top-rank holder in quick app development. It is best for the super-busy developers who are managing different projects at the same time. Further, Symfony is three times faster than its closest competitor, Zend. It uses less memory space compared to other PHP frameworks available in the market.
Power of Reusable Components
All developers know the best benefits of reusable components of Symfony that are not only limited to saving the coding needs. Symfony runs on MVC or Model Controller View framework as it is written within PHP. The Time to Market is increased with great appreciation from stakeholders. The reusable components of Symfony make the code testing super easy and accurate. The entire reusable parts are incredible in accelerating the development business, practical in handling all possible issues, and managing the testing and revision needs. These reusable components of Symfony are an asset to any website developer.
Symfony3 developers are motivated to innovate. The availability of best tools, best practices, and other integrations makes Symfony the fastest and most accurate PHP framework available to date. Features like dependency injection are highly useful for any software developer creating highly intuitive web applications. Symfony’s web debug toolbar increases productivity and gives developers sufficient time to innovate new ideas. The high-end features of Symfony are hard to ignore.
The templating system of Symfony is another positive for all PHP frameworks. Twig is the modern templating system of Symfony. It is one of the fastest, reliable, and secure PHP templates in Symfony. It helps evaluation of the untrusted template codes with its sandbox mode. Symfony’s templating system comes with a flexible parser and lever. Thus, it allows different developers to include their customized templates, create DSL, custom tags, filters, etc. Thus, the templating system doesn’t only save widely used templates but helps developers in saving their best templates.
Plugin Bundles and Interoperability
The bundles enhance the functionality and features of the Symfony framework. Django, Cocoa, Prada, Propel, TinyMCE, Perl, RAILS, etc., are some of the greatest plugin bundles. All these plugin bundles can be used and reused by developers. These plugin bundles can be changed anytime, even in the middle of the projects. This is followed by the interoperability of the Symfony framework. Moreover, Symfony gives the freedom to all web developers to use specific building blocks for any software like forms management, dependency injector, translation management, etc. Thus, Symfony supports the existing ‘de facto Standards' of the PHP language.
MySQL executes every query executed by Symfony. A collection of all statements remain in MySQL that makes it easy to access and execute. Thus, Symfony offers a great caching management system to all developers. The sophisticated choice of fragment caching ensures caching portions of the web page or its fragments. Thus, it reduces the trips to the database. Further, Symfony ensures that all developers using it are never alone. The quick access to newbies and professional developers makes Symfony a technology of the present with strong scope in the future. Developers can’t miss the IRC, mailing lists, community support, etc. The community of friendly developers is one of the biggest plus points of Symfony ensuring that developers are never stuck at any point while using it.
Requirements - Hard Skills
The must-have skills for any Symfony3 developer include
- Integration of design elements created by front-end developers.
- Build PHP modules that are efficient, testable, and reusable.
- Solve complicated performance and architectural challenges in design and development.
- Integrate data storage solutions to match client requirements.
- Handle client meetings and client communications for effective information exchange.
- Help other team members with complex solutions in the design and development of web applications.
- Maintain good coding quality standards for clear documentation.
- Exceptionally comfortable with requirement understanding and analyzing for delivering the right products or services.
- Very strong working knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Must have hands-on experience with Symfony3.
- Good working knowledge of Doctrine Query Builder and behaviors.
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD will be an additional help to the design and the development team.
- Should have Agile development experience and continuous integration experience.
- Strict adherence to PSR-4 standards at all times of the development phase.
- Experience in integration of PR reviews, Confluence, and Jira for smooth functioning.
- Twitter bootstrap with Sass experience.
- Knowledge of any leading front-end technology like Angular or Vue, or React for quick team integration.
- Knowledge of AWS or auto-deployment for a PHP framework.
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases along with their declarative query languages for effective implementation.
Requirements - Soft Skills/others
The soft skills for any Symfony3 developer include:
- Expertise in handling multiple team members with exceptional communication.
- Experience working under pressure in an agile environment (ideally SCRUM).
- Strong GIT and GIT flow experience.
- Practical debugging know-how to support the testing team.
- Attention to details without losing sight of the overall business context and website expectations.
- Ability to confidently and constructively review other team members’ code without conflict and sharing genuine feedback.
The PHP/Symfony3 developers enjoy competitive salaries and are eligible to work with the leading industries across the world. Indeed, at the beginner level, they usually get USD 30,000 per annum, which increases up to USD 196,000 with experience. The average salary for Symfony developers is USD 84,000 per annum. Some other factors that affect the salary include company, location, skillset, experience, certification, etc.
- Symfony is a combination of PHP components, a web application framework, and a community all working together to design powerful web applications.
- The availability of best tools, practices and other integrations makes Symfony the fastest and most accurate PHP framework available to date.
- A Symfony developer is responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users at all times.
- Symfony developers deal with the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database.
- It ensures high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end server when you hire symfony3 developers.
- It helps integrate the front-end elements built by your colleagues into the application.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!