Hire Twitter Bootstrap Developer
SASS variables and mix-ins are also featured in Bootstrap. It offers design templates for typography, forms, buttons, navigation, and other interface components. Bootstrap's active, responsive, and efficient CSS is compatible with phones, tablets, and desktops alike, offering more flexibility to users. The responsiveness helps Bootstrap adjust to the user's screen size and orientation, and therefore it customizes the display accordingly.
Twitter bootstrap creates the modern-day demand for easy, quick, effective, and attractive web development. It offers various tools and components to easily access and save time while creating the web pages and compiling the sites. Twitter bootstrap can be considered a one-stop destination for components like typography, tables, grid, forms, responsiveness, and buttons. Bootstrap also incorporates tools and other useful front-end components like navigation, modals, dropdowns, breadcrumb, tab, thumbnails, typehead, pagination, carousal, headers, etc. All these tools ensure that the web development project is up and running quickly.
According to stackshare.io, about 42,800+ companies reportedly use Bootstrap in their tech stacks, including Spotify, Twitter, Udemy, LinkedIn, Lyft, Snapchat, among the popular ones. Bootstrap provides integration with many tools that increase its use and demand; some include Font Awesome, D3.js, Select2, Ember.js, Ant Design, Select 2, Kendo UI, etc.
Components of Twitter Bootstrap
- Glyphicons: Over 200 in number, this component consists of icons that are font formatted and display actions like edit, warning, file, delete, zoom, camera, etc. All of them are defined in an individual class.
- Dropdowns: They are dynamic components that are essentially toggle-based menus that incorporate a bunch of links. The JS plugin helps in its dynamic nature. It is used as an element-class for the user to choose under the down menu.
- Button groups: The compile a set of buttons together in an adjacent series. It is used to define division elements with the *.bth-group class.
- Button dropdown: It is used to employ a button element displaying a dropdown for the user.
- Input groups: It is an extension of the form-control class and helps add text to either area of the input field of the input element.
- Navbar: They serve as the navigators for the webpage or website under development.
- Jumbotron: It is used to display key content and can extend over a full screen or viewport.
- Alerts: It provides contextual feedback messages dependent on the user's action.
- Badges: Badges are used to highlight unread items by adding a class-element to the DOM.
- Pagination: Bootstrap offers multi-page pagination for content to be split into multiple pages.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Roles and Responsibility
- Development: Take on the responsibility to translate the UI/UX designs into code. Develop code for the targeted environment as per organization specifics. Implementing PSD designs and coding out HTML/CSS in Bootstrap.
- Development of front-end setups: Designing and implementing front-end applications.
- Maintenance and Enquiry: Investigating user behavior and interface usage. Supporting and maintaining existing production code.
- Flexibility: Work with the software development team. Collaborate with product managers, designers, etc., to deliver quality products and services.
- Troubleshooting: Analyze requirements and functional specifications. Installing and configuring systems and troubleshooting website problems whenever any issues arise. Being available on call to address issues as they arise.
- A bootstrap developer must have basic knowledge of web standards and use the same knowledge in various tasks.
- Being thoroughly experienced in Bootstrap and all its components is a foundation ground for any developer's skills.
- A developer must have the ability to be efficient and optimize between different platforms and browsers to be successful in generating high-quality services.
Other skills that a Twitter Bootstrap developer must possess are listed as follows: -
B.E. /B.Tech. in Computer Science or MCA or any equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in web application development and engineering with expertise in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of how pre-CSS frameworks function, such as LESS and CASS.
- Must be well versed in handling page requests, AJAX, and page updates and alerts.
- Demonstrable Skills in editing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, etc.
- Understanding of SEO systems and maintaining applications according to SEO.
- Knowledge of SVG, Git, and other versioning tools.
- Teamwork abilities and work prioritization along with insightful and critical thinking abilities.
- Skills in stress management and multitasking.
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to learn and utilize new programming languages.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced Twitter Bootstrap Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
As stated by PayScale.com, the average bootstrap developer salary in the USA is US $96,600 per year or US $49.60 per hour. Beginner's positions start at US $85,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to US $115,400 per year. According to ziprecruiter.com, the average Twitter bootstrap salary per year ranges from US $129,500 to US $103,009.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
Bootstrap developers work flexibly in various companies and different setups such as freelancing and contractual basis work and largely build web designs for businesses/organizations. This offers the developers the freedom and flexibility to work according to their preferences. The revenue generated by a freelancing professional is largely dependent on the skills and expertise of the individuals. Many start-ups and established companies are outsourcing their Bootstrap development work to freelancers and contractors, thus creating various new opportunities in the field.
Bootstrap's framework for faster and easier web development is a big hit amongst developers and a sought-after skill that comes in handy for companies. Because of the out-pouring demand, companies require basic to advanced Bootstrap knowledge for other related software development jobs. Bootstrap is a tool to use in the realm of software development. Many organizations provide certificates to candidates on successful completion of training. The Bootstrap Developer Certificate across various platforms is an efficient way to gain fundamental knowledge of web development using Bootstrap.
Skuad is a unified employment platform that caters to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!