Hire Visual Basic .NET Developers
Visual Basic .NET, now known simply as Visual Basic, is an object-oriented programming language designed and developed by Microsoft. Here, NET stands for Network Enabled Technologies. It is a simple high-level language that contains many concepts such as features, strings, arrays, program flow control, etc. A Visual Basic developer is a person who uses the programming language to create various applications within the .NET framework and should have minimum knowledge about all the above-mentioned concepts. This includes developing software and front-end applications using the Visual Basic script.
Visual Basic is widely used today. Almost all Microsoft applications use Visual Basic as an internal programming language.
Applications built with Visual Basic .NET are very reliable and scalable, built on the .NET framework by using languages such as C++, Java, or C#
Visual Basic has several advantages. This object-oriented, structured language is more scalable and secure. Unlike other programming languages, Visual Basic is not case-sensitive. It can simultaneously deal with multiple tasks. Further, Visual Basic is easy to learn. This supports both desktops and web-based applications.
Talk to Skuad experts to know more about hiring Visual Basic .NET developers for your company.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Visual Basic .NET
- It is an object-oriented programming language. So, it easily provides all the advantages of OOPS-based languages.
- It is a general-purpose programming language and has all the required modern technologies.
- It is a structured language.
- It is portable and easy to learn.
- It is platform-independent and can be run on many different OS.
- It is very efficient.
- Visual Basic .NET cannot handle pointers.
- Since it is easy to learn, the talent pool has increased. This makes it harder for the candidates to secure a job as a visual basic .NET developer.
- There are very few disadvantages of visual basic .NET.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Roles and responsibilities of a Visual Basic .NET developer
- Write a code using .Net languages such as C#.
- Providing technical support to develop websites, applications, etc.
- Should be able to upgrade the present systems.
- Should be able to debug the bugs.
- Should be able to create an application from scratch.
- Should be able to provide user support.
- The goal is to work with an internal team and produce a leading product.
- Should participate in the requirement analysis.
- Write an application from scratch.
- Update the existing software.
- Develop the documentation for the product, throughout the project.
- Debug the code.
- Should be able to serve as an expert on applications.
- Should provide technical support.
Primary sectors or industries that use Visual Basic .NET
Visual Basic has been used in all of Microsoft's applications like Excel, Word, etc., and has forever been used by the majority of computer professionals. Moreover, it is widely used in the financial industry; besides, many firms such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS, CATIA, and Corel have also been using Visual Basic .Net. However, Microsoft has been the biggest user of Visual Basic .NET.
Certifications and qualifications required
- Should be experienced as a .NET developer.
- Familiar with ASP.NET.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Knowledge of at least one among HTML5, CSS3, C#, etc.
- Familiarity with architecture styles.
- Understanding agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail is the most important requirement
- Must be a forward-thinking person.
- Should be a team player with a focus on continuous development.
- Should be able to maintain client business.
- Should be able to modernize client business-critical web applications.
Talk to Skuad Experts to know more about hiring Visual Basic .NET developers.
All the experience is a crucial factor to consider while hiring visual basic .NET developers. Software development industries require specialized updated knowledge in the field. Younger candidates without significant work experience may sometimes possess the expertise you require due to their knowledge of the latest advancements in software development. Therefore, you must strike a balance between academic qualifications and expertise and experience in software development when you hire visual basic.net developers.
Required Expertise for Visual Basic Net Developers
In addition to expertise in Visual Basic. NET, these developers should have,
- Beginner- to expert-level database skills
- Beginner- to expert-level Structured Query Language (SQL) skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of C programing language
- Knowledge of C# and F#
- Proficiency in Java and Python programming languages
- Analytical skills
- Experience in website development and designing
- Experience in application development and designing
- Experience in analyzing things with real-life examples
- Understanding of Linux, Kernel, and Windows
- Proficient in software testing, testing methodologies, and unit testing
- Ability to identify and resolve bugs
- Knowledge about client-side web development technologies
- Certifications within the relevant field
A Visual Basic .NET developer should,
- Have excellent collaborative and teamwork skills
- Be good at problem-solving
- Have standout communication skills
- Good leadership skill is additionally a required quality
- Be flexible and adaptable in crises at the workplace
- Have strong decision-making skills
- Be creative enough to assist the corporate progress
- Have good time-management and multitasking skills to keep up with stringent deadlines
- Have good public-speaking skills
- Have basic project management skills to acquire new projects
- Have managerial skills
- Have the ability to deliver under pressure
- Be driven to stay updated with the recent technologies
Developing software, applications, or websites is not easy. It requires a lot of effort. Even after giving it your all, a minor error can lower your organizational performance. So, it is always necessary to vet your candidates and select them carefully before you hire them. Talk to Skuad experts to learn more about our candidate evaluation and assessment system for Visual Basic. NET developers.
Experience plays a really important role in hiring. We always explore for experience instead of skills. You may never be able to discover new talent if you do not give a chance to the younger generation. Talent doesn't rely upon age. An experienced person without skills can bring more harm to the corporation than a talented person with no experience. Ensure that you just scrutinize the talents and skills, and not experience.
Skuad’s hiring solutions can match your company with the best Visual Basic .NET developers in the market. Partner with us to scale up your business; book a demo today.
Salary is determined by an individual’s job title, location, and experience.
Note : The values of the salaries are approximate and are subject to change.
Conclusion: Why Skuad?
Skuad is a global human resource (HR) platform that enables organizations across the world to hire, pay, and manage globally distributed teams in over 150 countries. We help companies to access the global talent pool and bridge the gap between supply and demand, contracts, compliances, payroll, cross-country payroll, local laws, taxation, and more.
In the internet age, remote workers and teams are flourishing worldwide, and Skuad helps companies to match up with potential candidates.
We provide Employer of Record (EOR) services for companies in various sectors, such as,
- Logistics and transport
- Retail and e-commerce
Skuad manages recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and managing payroll, compliances, probation, taxation, visa, work permits, and other HR tasks. We act as the legal employer on your company’s behalf to handle the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees without any hassle.
We enable businesses to set up their teams across geographies without any entity set up. We cater to various sectors such as ed-tech, fintech, healthcare, logistics and transport, retail and e-commerce, travel, banking, and media. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Book a demo with Skuad Experts to hire the best Visual Basic .NET developers in the country of your choice.
To hire Visual Basic .NET developers for your organization, get in touch with Skuad experts.
Talk to Skuad experts today!