Hire a Vue Developer
Benefits of Vue.js Framework
Vue.js mainly focuses on the view layer (UI, pages, and other visual elements), making the framework easy to integrate into existing projects. With its amazing benefits, Vue.js has become one of the hottest choices for developers alongside ReactJS and AngularJS for making the frontend of the web applications more thriving than ever.
- Simple & Easy To Learn: Vue.js is pretty easy to learn and understand, which is why it has become one of the popular frameworks. Vue.js framework’s simple structure allows users to add it to their web project easily. It has a well-defined architecture that helps to keep different components such as data, life-cycle methods, and custom methods separate. Vue.js has some additional features like watchers, computed properties, and directives that make building modern web applications a breeze. This framework supports both small-scale and large-scale web application development, which saves a lot of time. Also, Vue is recognized as one of the simplest frameworks out there as it helps developers store all the HTML/CSS and JS codes in one single file.
- Smaller Size: The success of any framework lies in its size. The smaller the size is, the faster it will be loaded. This improves it much more than all the massive systems presently in the market, particularly AngularJS, EmbedJS, and ReactJS. One of the most significant advantages of Vue.js is its compact size. The size of this framework is around 30KB, and it takes a minimal amount of time for the user to download and use it. Also, with Vue.js, the loading speed of a page is one of the crucial ranking factors. Hence, web pages with Vue.js not only catch the eyes of but also of digital marketers, resulting in better SEO ranking.
- Virtual DOM and High Performance: A Document Object Model (DOM) will come into action while rendering the web pages. It is a representation of HTML pages with their components, page content, and styles as articles. The articles saved as tree structures are produced by a program when stacking a page. When a client interacts with the page, the items change their state, and hence the program needs to refresh the data and make it appear on the screen. However, refreshing the entire DOM is lumbering. So, Vue.js uses virtual DOM, a duplicate of the original DOM. The virtual DOM is aware of what components to refresh without re-rendering the entire DOM. This process helps to speed up page delivery and improves application execution.
- Huge Community Support: The Vue.js framework is not a newbie in the tech world. It has a huge community with elite-level developers who are very helpful and can answer or resolve user queries on their toes.
The Vue.js framework is a popular choice among frontend developers because of its universality, adaptability, elegance, and ability to integrate with other libraries and existing projects. To be a professional Vue.js developer, one must be highly skilled with Vue.js. While hiring a DevOps developer for your team, look for candidates with hands-on experience in web applications' front-end development. Additionally, it is also important to have the expertise to write server-side logic using relevant technologies. An ideal candidate might not be well-versed with all the required technical skills. Still, the basic understanding of web application development and the ability to learn modern technologies is all that matters.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Requirements - Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of with Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Thorough knowledge of Vue.js ecosystem, including Typescript, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Vue CLI, and Vue Router
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming and functional programming paradigms
- Experience working with Git
- Good understanding of REST APIs, offline storage, and the document request model
- Experience working on large and complex systems
- Basic understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits
The Vue.js developers mainly focus on developing user-facing web applications and components. At the entry level, the Vue.js developer is expected to understand the client’s requirements and collaborate and work with associated teams to create web applications and platforms that meet the customer’s needs.
However, at the mid/senior level, one should have strong communication and leadership skills. Also, they should have solid technical knowledge and the ability to produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. Listed are some of the duties of a Vue.js developer:
- Architecting, building, and maintaining scalable and maintainable Vue applications
- Leveraging APIs for deep integrations
- Optimizing applications to improve performance
- Monitoring security updates and resolving security issues
- Implementing frontend components using the Vue.js framework
- Translating technical requirements into code
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and fixing the same
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in the Vue.js and JavaSript space
The ongoing pandemic has forced companies and workforces to resort to remote working. Whether you’re looking for freelance, full-time, or contract Vue.js developers, we at Skuad can help you hire the best talent tailored to your requirements and industry.
We cater to various sectors - Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.