Hire WordPress Theme Developers
In the present times, having a robust and functional website is a prerequisite for a successful online business. With multiple web development options to choose from, business owners can get confused regarding the best available option. Out of all the available options in the market, WordPress is easily the best option which is now powering more than 30% of the websites on the internet.
WordPress is an open-source CMS platform that has been created with PHP. With the help of WordPress, websites can be created and made live within a matter of few hours. This is a long draw from the earlier times when even a simple website used to take weeks for development. How is WordPress able to create websites so quickly? This is all thanks to the plugin architecture of WordPress along with a template system which is collectively known as WordPress themes. WordPress themes are essentially ready to use templates that users can use to create highly functional websites.
Learn more about WordPress Themes
In general, WordPress themes are required by most business owners, developers, agencies, and bloggers in some form. Themes are the quickest way to create a professional website, and in some situations, you can have a gorgeous site up and running in minutes.
The essential features of a functional WordPress theme are as follows:
- A broad, multipurpose design or a specific design tailored to your company’s needs.
- Page load times that are quick so that your site works smoothly and renders quickly.
- Lightweight, clean code that doesn’t cause plugin conflicts.
- Customer service is of high quality, including access to forums, online manuals, and possibly a direct contact option.
- A mobile-friendly design that works on a variety of devices, including phones and tablets.
- A well-designed blog.
You may import demo material to make your website functional and aesthetically pleasing right away. Otherwise, it necessitates significantly more customisation than is desirable. Working with the built-in WordPress block editor or one of the many reputable page builders are also options. You should look for a theme that includes a drag-and-drop page builder. Branding and design features such as typeface and colours can be tweaked using the settings.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Benefits of WordPress
Some of the noteworthy benefits of WordPress are as follows:
- It’s simple and quick to use – This feature helped WordPress beat over competitors such as Drupal and Joomla to become the preferred platform for web developers worldwide.
- Stable and futuristic – WordPress, like your phone, keeps up with the latest technology, trends, and user demands.
- Attractive design options — WordPress has thousands of dedicated themes, many of which are free, that you can use to alter and personalise your site.
- Flexibility — To give your website a fresh look or adjust it to the constantly changing online media trends, you can select from about 22,000+ plugins and thousands of themes.
- Search Engine Optimisation: WordPress makes SEO straightforward by simplifying the employment of H1, H2 and H3 tags and supporting various SEO plugins that help improve the ranking of the website on SERP. The structure of WordPress is one of the elements that make it SEO-friendly. Websites with a clean structure load faster, and users prefer websites that load quickly.
- Easy to use: WordPress promotes communities and membership-based websites, and unlike proprietary software and other tools used by internet website designers, it does not necessitate particular skills.
- Open Source: Open source software is software whose source code is freely available for anyone to modify or improve. Through an open-source network, WordPress is improved every day by various developers.
Roles and responsibilities of WordPress Theme Developers
Using the WordPress web creation tool, a WordPress theme developer designs and implements websites for clients. They work for many companies, including design firms, computer systems corporations, and marketing firms. They can work as freelancers or as part of a design or marketing team in an agency. While some WordPress theme developers work part-time or from home, the majority do it full-time in an office setting.
- These developers collaborate directly with clients, designers, brand strategists, authors, marketers, and other developers to produce appealing and user-friendly websites.
- Work during regular business hours on weekdays and report to the department director.
- Construct and maintain a website’s architecture.
- While controlling all technical components of the CMS, optimise website load time, interactive performance.
- Strong knowledge of PHP server-side development
- Knowledge of widely used front-end frameworks and libraries (specify your use-case if applicable, e.g., jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass…)
- Experience designing and creating responsive and accessible websites
- Know how to use the debug tools in the most popular browsers
- Maintain CSS design, colour, and theme uniformity across all platforms and browsers.
- Conversion of visual designs, mock-ups, and wireframes into functional HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) is a bonus.
Skuad can help you hire certified and experienced WordPress Theme Developers from all over the world based on your hiring requirements, be it freelance, full-time, or contract.
Salary of WordPress Theme Developers
With the rising popularity of WordPress, the demand for qualified WordPress theme developers is on a steady rise. This is why WordPress theme developers can earn a handsome salary along with various perks and benefits. A skilled WordPress theme developer can earn on an average around $68,000 per year or $29 per hour in the USA. WordPress theme developers with exceptional skills can easily make around $72,000 per year and several other benefits.
Freelancing and Contractual basis work
The demand for qualified and skilled WordPress theme developers is on a steady rise. Many companies are now looking for freelance workers or contractors to handle their WordPress theme development requirements. If you have the necessary skills and experience, you can enjoy a rewarding career as a WordPress theme developer. There is a steady flow of work for freelancers and contractors, depending on their skills and experience. If you are not happy with your present job or are just starting in the market, this offers a good opportunity for you.
With so many young, competent people struggling to find work, obtaining a WordPress certification could be the turning point in your career. Companies are increasingly looking for WordPress developers who have acquired additional skills and knowledge in the field.
WordPress is a content management system that has been around since 2003. 34.2 percent of all websites, including 14.7 percent of the top 100 websites on the internet, employ this widely used CMS (Content Management System). It’s no surprise that WordPress developers are in high demand. In 2021, WordPress will power 39.6 percent of the internet, up from 35 percent in 2020 and a 4 percent increase from the previous year. Every month, almost 400 million individuals visit WordPress sites. As a result, it’s not unexpected that there’s a high need for qualified WordPress developers.
After all, someone requires all the WordPress websites and integrations that so many of us use daily. WordPress developers are in high demand worldwide, and they pay well, making WordPress development an appealing career path for many aspiring technologies.
We at Skuad cater to various sectors — Edutech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics & Transport, Retail & Ecommerce, Travel, Banking, Media, and more. From selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliances, and taxation, we act as your local HR to manage the day-to-day operations related to your overseas employees.
Talk to Skuad experts today!