Hire in APAC
Do you have plans to hire and pay employees in APAC efficiently?
Discovering talent in new markets provides ease of access to an extensive talent pool for your organization. Although building a global remote team is usually a challenging and time-consuming process, with an Employer of Record (EOR) platform like Skuad, you can build your global team easily.
APAC Talent Trends
The Talent Trends 2021 study involved fresh insights and market mood for industries that have seen substantial disruption in the last year. The research covers important recruiting and talent-related emphasis areas in the Asia-Pacific region, such as digital readiness, organizational design, flexible work, leadership, and diversity and inclusion.
Key Takeaways from the Asia Pacific Executive Talent Trends 2021 Report
- Female executives filled 31% of senior executive job opportunities in 2020.
- In 2021, 68% of businesses boosted their investment in technology and digital tools.
- In 2021, 53% of organizations maintained or grew the frequency of communication and the number of channels beyond email.
- Working from home is equally or more productive for four out of five employees.
Francis Koh, CEO of PERSOLKELLY mentioned the following stats in his article on Hiring Trends: The Outlook for Asia-Pacific
- According to the Asian Development Bank, China and India will expand by 8.1 percent and 10%, respectively, this year. It predicts growth in five of Southeast Asia's six largest economies - Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam – to range between 4% and 7%.
- Aside from China, two additional rapidly rising markets are Indonesia and Vietnam, all of which have huge and youthful populations yet may require a larger pool of experienced and qualified labor.
- The report showed significant amounts of foreign direct investment (FDI) streaming into various industries in these nations, with their success relying heavily on having the proper expertise in place.
- FDIs into Indonesia increased by 20% in the second quarter of this year, the greatest year-on-year increase in more than five years, while Vietnam got $10.5 billion in FDIs in the first seven months of this year, a 4% increase over the same period last year.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Hire with Skuad
Skuad is a Global HR Platform that enables organizations to hire, onboard, manage payroll, and ensure compliance with the employment laws and taxation system in over 150 countries.
Whether you plan to hire full-time employees or contractors, locals or expats, with Skuad you can hire in APAC without setting up an entity, thereby saving time and money while also being 100% compliant with the employment laws of the country you are expanding into.
Hire your preferred top talent in the Asia Pacific with Skuad’s unified platform.
To build a global remote team and hire in APAC, talk to our People Ops experts today, Book a Demo with Skuad.