Hire in North America
Planning to hire in North America and pay your remote team seamlessly?
Sourcing for talent in new markets will surely allow you to access an extensive talent pool for your organization. But the process of building a global team can be complex and time-consuming if you don’t have the right resources and team of experts to help you out.
Hiring trends in North America
- According to Gartner's 2020 Reimagine HR Employee Survey, businesses who help workers with their life experiences saw a significant boost (more than 20%) in the proportion of employees reporting better mental and physical health.
- When compared to firms that do not give the same level of support to their employees, supportive employers might see a 21% rise in the number of top achievers.
- Employees increasingly desire to work for companies whose cultural values are similar to their own. According to Gartner study, 74% of employees anticipate their company to get more actively involved in current cultural discussions by 2020.
- According to a Gartner survey, when their business took action on today's social challenges, the proportion of workers who were regarded highly engaged climbed from 40% to 60%.
- Many firms have already implemented a hybrid workforce, or intend to do so this year, allowing workers to work from the corporate office, their home, or another place (coffee shop, co-working space, etc.).
- According to a recent Gartner survey, 64% of managers feel that office workers outperform remote workers and are more willing to award in-office workers a raise than those who work from home.
- However, according to a Gartner examination of 2019 and 2020 statistics, full-time remote employees are 5% more likely to be top achievers than those who work full-time from the office.
- According to a Gartner study, fewer than half of workers trust their business with their data, and 44% do not receive any information on the data gathered about them.
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, the hassle -free way with SkuadTalk to an expert
Hire with Skuad
Skuad is a Global HR Platform that makes hiring, onboarding, paying, and managing your employees easier, regardless of the country of employment. Whether you're hiring locals or expats, with Skuad you can hire in North America without having to set up subsidiaries, saving you precious time and thousands of dollars in investment.
Hire your dedicated team of professionals in North America with the right set of skills that suits best for your organization with the help of Skuad experts.
Hire, onboard, pay, and manage your remote team in North America.
To experience effortless hiring in North America, talk to our People Ops Experts. Book a demo with Skuad.