Hire Grunt Developers
Why use Grunt?
Grunt can efficiently execute repetitive activities like compilation, unit testing, file minification, test execution, etc. It comes with built-in tasks for extending the functionality of your plug-ins and scripts. Its ecosystem is vast, which means you can automate just about anything with minimal effort.
Some features of Grunt are:
- Grunt is a popular Node.js task runner. It is adaptable and widely accepted.
- It offers a straightforward approach that incorporates JS and JSON configuration tasks.
- Grunt comprises integrated tasks that expand your plug-ins and script capabilities.
- Grunt has more than 4,000 plug-ins at the moment.
Some benefits of using Grunt are:
- It enables users to add and release their plug-ins to npm.
- It makes file minification, compilation, and testing efficient.
- It improves project performance by speeding up the development workflow.
- It unifies web developer workflows.
- Since it has minimal infrastructure, Grunt makes it simple to work with a fresh codebase.
- Users can tailor tasks by utilizing preset plug-ins.
Now that you have an overview of what Grunt is, you can approach us for help with hiring Grunt developers. Learn More
One platform to grow your global team
Hire and pay talent globally, theTalk to an Expert
hassle-free way with
Development Technologies And Tools
System requirements for using Grunt:
- Operating System
- Browser Support
Steps to be followed in installing Grunt:
- Download Node.js.
- Run the set-up to install Node.js.
- Set up the environment variables.
- Globally install Grunt’s command-line interface (CLI). The Grunt-CLI command runs the version of Grunt that has been installed next to a Gruntfile. It enables a system to install several versions of Grunt at the same time.
- Create configuration files to run Grunt.
What is CLI?
This is the interface that executes the Grunt version you have installed. When you start Grunt, the CLI looks for the installed Grunt on your system by utilizing the needed system. You may launch Grunt from any directory in your project by using Grunt-CLI. Grunt-CLI will utilize the Grunt library and apply the configuration from the Grunt file if you have Grunt installed locally.
What is package.json?
The package.json file is present in the project’s root folder, alongside the Grunt file. It is used to run each specified dependency whenever the command npm install is used in the same folder.
You may build package.json in the following ways:
- Using Grunt-init to generate the package.json file.
- Using the npm-init command to generate the package.json file.
What is Gruntfile?
The Gruntfile.js file is the default location for Grunt configuration settings. The Grunt file has the following components:
- Wrapper function.
- Configuration of projects and tasks.
- Loading of Grunt plug-ins and tasks.
- Custom tasks.
Roles And Responsibilities Of A Grunt Developer
A Grunt developer’s tasks and responsibilities differ according to their seniority and role description. However, when you’re looking to hire a Grunt developer, these are the tasks they should be comfortable performing:
- Creating reusable code and libraries to be used in the future.
- Owning and developing new modules/features on your own.
- Collaborating with other members of the team and stakeholders.
- Working in an agile environment to create high-quality, robust features quickly.
- Discovering, assessing, and adopting new technologies on a proactive basis to enhance development effectiveness.
- A degree in computer science or a related subject with a solid academic record is required.
- Good knowledge and working experience of Grunt are mandatory.
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be beneficial.
- Complete understanding of the Agile approach.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git.
- Grasp of the nature of asynchronous programming, as well as its peculiarities and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of computer science topics.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to adapt quickly.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience with Angular.js web application development.
- Experience developing applications utilizing the AngularJS framework Strong.
- Working experience with Grunt is mandatory.
- Experience in implementing the Agile approach.
To hire a Grunt developer who fits the above criteria, contact us.
The salary of a Grunt developer depends on experience, job location, qualifications of the developer, and their position. As per current statistics, the average salary of a Grunt developer is 74,000 USD per year. An early-career Grunt developer with one to three years of experience can earn about 49,000 USD per year. A mid-career Grunt developer can earn around 74,000 USD per year, while a senior Grunt developer earns approximately 113,000 USD per year.
Grunt Developer Certification
How can certification help you?
The Grunt developer certification lets you sharpen and consolidate your fundamentals while you learn new ones. The certificate is verifiable proof of your knowledge. Certified developers are preferred by organizations offering Grunt developer roles. A Grunt developer credential is a valuable addition to your CV that will enhance your recruitment prospects. The projects included in the certification demonstrate your ability to work on industry-relevant practical projects. The knowledge gained will help you in a smooth transition as well.
Skuad can help you with your recruitment process for experienced and competent Grunt developers worldwide per your needs. With our assistance, you can easily find top talent and recruit freelance, full-time, or contract staff, depending on your preference. Learn More
- Node.js is used to write Grunt. It is distributed through npm.
- Grunt can efficiently execute repetitive activities like compilation, unit testing, file minification, test execution, etc. It comes with built-in tasks for extending the functionality of your plug-ins and scripts.
- Steps to be followed for installing Grunt are: download Node.js, run the set-up to install Node.js, set up the environment variables, and globally install Grunt-CLI. This command runs the version of Grunt that has been installed next to a Gruntfile. It enables a system to install several versions of Grunt at the same time.
- The average salary of a Grunt developer is 74,000 USD per year.
- A grunt developer credential is a valuable addition to your CV that will enhance your chances of being recruited.
At Skuad, we offer services in many industries, such as EdTech, Fintech, Healthcare, Logistics and Transport, Retail, Travel, Banking, and Media. We operate like your local human resource manager and manage your day-to-day activities linked with overseas staff from selecting to onboarding, invoicing, compliance and taxation. So, you can entirely focus on the expansion of your business.
Talk to Skuad experts today!